Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Terrell Suggs surrenders firearms and gets married (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94593)

Buddha Bus 12-07-2012 01:43 PM

Terrell Suggs surrenders firearms and gets married
 
Terrell Suggs surrenders firearms
Updated: December 7, 2012, 11:55 AM ET
ESPN.com news services

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs had to surrender several firearms stemming from a domestic case involving his girlfriend, Suggs' attorney told the Baltimore Sun on Thursday.

Warren Alperstein told the Sun that Candace Williams, Suggs' longtime girlfriend and mother of his two children, filed a court order in November, but Alperstein declined to provide further details.

"The guns were surrendered over to police pursuant to the court order, and they (Suggs and Williams) are resolving their issues," Alperstein told the Sun. "All I can tell you is that he's in rightful and lawful possession of the guns but turned them over pursuant to the requirements of the law."

Court records indicate Suggs filed a custody complaint against Williams on Nov. 19, and that Williams filed her complaint after that, Alperstein told the Sun.

Two 911 calls were received from Suggs' address on Nov. 21, but did not yield any reports, Baltimore County police told the Sun.

The Ravens organization and Suggs both declined comment, according to the newspaper.

The Suggs news comes less than a week after Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher fatally shot his girlfriend shortly before killing himself with a gun in front of his coach and general manager at Arrowhead Stadium.


(Read More:) http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...cording-report

BlaZeQuietly 12-07-2012 04:42 PM

Re: Terrell Suggs surrenders firearms
 
thats one scary horse

The_Joker 12-07-2012 04:53 PM

Re: Terrell Suggs surrenders firearms
 
Fucking scumbag. Makes the Ravens look worse.

Who thought that was possible?

ChristianKustomz 12-07-2012 11:28 PM

Suggs surrenders his guns
 
News reporters report Terrell Suggs has had to surrender all his hand guns to police for the time being till the police are done their investigation for domestic abuse/violence against him.

Baltimore Ravens are pure garbage and have trash on their team. What a bunch of cesspool for team mates. Pure filth and this is just further proof. I think he was still mad over us beating his butt on last Sunday's game. Suggs is a real piece of muck. He is a waste of life.

Championship teams have their stuff together off the field as well as on it. That's why Pittsburgh are champions and Ravens are just pure Baltimore hooker trash. Is there anyone on that team not a thug or a criminal?

What a disgrace to football!

SteelCityMom 12-07-2012 11:55 PM

Re: Suggs surrenders his guns
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1059687)
News reporters report Terrell Suggs has had to surrender all his hand guns to police for the time being till the police are done their investigation for domestic abuse/violence against him.

Baltimore Ravens are pure garbage and have trash on their team. What a bunch of cesspool for team mates. Pure filth and this is just further proof. I think he was still mad over us beating his butt on last Sunday's game. Suggs is a real piece of muck. He is a waste of life.

Championship teams have their stuff together off the field as well as on it. That's why Pittsburgh are champions and Ravens are just pure Baltimore hooker trash. Is there anyone on that team not a thug or a criminal?

What a disgrace to football!

Hey, I don't particularly like Suggs either...but you do know Harrison has pled guilty to domestic violence as well, right?

It also happened before the second Steelers game.

I'm pretty sure there's a thread on this in the nfl section as well.

tanda10506 12-08-2012 12:09 AM

Re: Suggs surrenders his guns
 
Are the details out on it? If not, don't jump to conclusions. First off, men are always the suspect in any domestic violence situation unless there's tremendously clear evidence otherwise. Second, look at Elvis Dummerville and Adrian Peterson, they had some felony charges brought against them and it ended up that neither one of them was guilty of doing anything and a case was not even brought. Suggs seems like a dbag, but players seem to be having legal issues that end up being nothing, and I'm sure Belcher's murder/suicide has police a bit nervous when dealing with a large football player.

Hawaii 5-0 12-08-2012 12:10 AM

Re: Suggs surrenders his guns
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1059687)
News reporters report Terrell Suggs has had to surrender all his hand guns to police for the time being till the police are done their investigation for domestic abuse/violence against him.

Baltimore Ravens are pure garbage and have trash on their team. What a bunch of cesspool for team mates. Pure filth and this is just further proof. I think he was still mad over us beating his butt on last Sunday's game. Suggs is a real piece of muck. He is a waste of life.

Championship teams have their stuff together off the field as well as on it. That's why Pittsburgh are champions and Ravens are just pure Baltimore hooker trash. Is there anyone on that team not a thug or a criminal?

What a disgrace to football!

Christian,

when posting an article not really Steelers related you should go to the Forums page and click on NFL Football in the General Football section and post it there.

if you had gone there first you would have found that this has already been posted there.

OX1947 12-08-2012 12:27 AM

Re: Suggs surrenders his guns
 
I'm sorry if I am being out of line here, but was I the only one that read the title of the post at first glance with "Suggs surrenders his gums"? Because, when I did, I was thinking in that mil-second, wow, that's pretty noble.

desertsteel 12-08-2012 12:55 AM

Re: Suggs surrenders his guns
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 1059689)
Hey, I don't particularly like Suggs either...but you do know Harrison has pled guilty to domestic violence as well, right?

Yeah really... let's watch the throwing stones, even if it is at a ratbird

Hawaii 5-0 12-08-2012 12:55 AM

Re: Suggs surrenders his guns
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OX1947 (Post 1059693)
I'm sorry if I am being out of line here, but was I the only one that read the title of the post at first glance with "Suggs surrenders his gums"? Because, when I did, I was thinking in that mil-second, wow, that's pretty noble.

yeah, when I first read the thread title I initially thought Suggs was making some kind of a gun control statement in the wake of the Jovan Belcher incident.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum