Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   All we gotta do is beat Cincy, negative Nancies... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94959)

The_Joker 12-16-2012 07:04 PM

All we gotta do is beat Cincy, negative Nancies...

I know you all feel good when you bitch, but if we beat Cincy next week, we're in unless we lose to the Browns at home.

It feels good to some of you "fans" to count us out, harp on Tomlin, ect, but our chances are still good.

casteeler 12-16-2012 07:07 PM

Re: All we gotta do is beat Cincy, negative Nancies...

All we gotta do........? Be Realistic

montana49 12-16-2012 07:08 PM

And most likely go to Denver and then be Done.

nj1923steelgirl 12-16-2012 07:09 PM

I dont give up til its over.....but something has to get better by next week....must win!

GoFor7 12-16-2012 07:09 PM

All they had to do was beat Oakland, Tennessee, Cleveland, and San Diego and they would be in a much better situation.

Sorry. Not everyone drinks the black and gold cool-aid. Does this make me a Ravens fan? Or does it make me an Arians' lover?

The_Joker 12-16-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montana49 (Post 1065266)
And most likely go to Denver and then be Done.

Better to go and lose than to not go at all.

Also, most likely.

TRH 12-16-2012 07:09 PM

negative nancies???? Have you watched the last few games? Have you watched ANY of the games? As well as games to sad sack teams such as Tennesse, KC, Oakland, etc???

The_Joker 12-16-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoFor7 (Post 1065268)
All they had to do was beat Oakland, Tennessee, Cleveland, and San Diego and they would be in a much better situation.

Sorry. Not everyone drinks the black and gold cool-aid. Does this make me a Ravens fan? Or does it make me an Arians' lover?

By giving up on us you're a *****.

SteelCurtain5643 12-16-2012 07:10 PM

We dont deserve the playoffs one bit. I'd rather not get in then get in and be one and done again in Denver fuck that. I know the seasons not over but 7-7 is not where we belong, we've had all the opprotunities in the world to take over the AFC north and have blown every single fucking one.

PhantomJB93 12-16-2012 07:10 PM

Without Ike Taylor this team has next to no chance against Cincy. Only reason we keep beating them is because he can shut down AJ Green. Josh fucking Victorian is NOT going to shut down AJ Green.