Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Postgame Videos (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95017)

ChristianKustomz 12-17-2012 02:23 PM

Postgame Videos
 
Hey all. Does anyone know why there are never any complete postgame coverage videos? Usually they are only bits and pieces or like a minute long. Does anyone know where I could go to watch the entire postgame interviews with the Steelers?

The_Joker 12-17-2012 02:33 PM

Re: Postgame Videos
 
Why don't we have cheerleaders?

Why do we have the logo on one side of the helmet?

It's just a thing we do, we don't make a lot of media noise.

steelax04 12-17-2012 02:46 PM

Re: Postgame Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1066016)
Hey all. Does anyone know why there are never any complete postgame coverage videos? Usually they are only bits and pieces or like a minute long. Does anyone know where I could go to watch the entire postgame interviews with the Steelers?

I don't know if anyone puts all of the interviews together as a single video. Steelers.com usually has a good selection of videos. NFL.com is typically highlight clips here and there.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Quackjack (Post 1066020)
Why don't we have cheerleaders?

Why do we have the logo on one side of the helmet?

It's just a thing we do, we don't make a lot of media noise.

...uh, what? The Steelers do post-game interviews and press conferences...

Lady Steel 12-17-2012 02:48 PM

Re: Postgame Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quackjack (Post 1066020)
Why don't we have cheerleaders?

Because they can't find 24 Steelers girls to turn their backs to the game. :tt:

The_Joker 12-17-2012 03:08 PM

Re: Postgame Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1066027)
Because they can't find 24 Steelers girls to turn their backs to the game. :tt:

Post of the week!

:drink:

ChristianKustomz 12-18-2012 12:01 AM

Re: Postgame Videos
 
I just get frustrated because I want to see the whole interview. NFL'12 app on my iPhone 4S has a 1 minute clip and cuts Tomlin off in mid sentence. Darn it! Why do they do that to me?

I hope someone can find a place that has complete interviews. I'm itching to find out what Tomlinwas saying after they cut him off.

Kanata-Steeler 12-18-2012 04:04 AM

Re: Postgame Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1066280)
I just get frustrated because I want to see the whole interview. NFL'12 app on my iPhone 4S has a 1 minute clip and cuts Tomlin off in mid sentence. Darn it! Why do they do that to me?

I hope someone can find a place that has complete interviews. I'm itching to find out what Tomlinwas saying after they cut him off.

You honestly didn't miss much. Tomlin has a cookie-cutter template that he sticks to.
It basically begins with Tomlin looking like he's trying to finish swallowing some bad fish, followed by mumbling: "...I take full responsibility for our loss, ...," blah blah blah, ...

nuthin' much to see really.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum