Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   WHO DEY!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95097)

tcholas 12-18-2012 08:13 PM

WHO DEY!!!

Who you think that gonna beat the BENGALS???

I know you have all your rings and etc, but this year its not yours, sorry! Your team is declining, defense is aging and the future its not bright for you. Next monday you all will regret the broken jaws and tackling QBs knee you have done to us all those years.
Root for us in the playoffs, we count on you!!

WHO. DEY!!

Fire Haley 12-18-2012 08:16 PM

Re: WHO DEY!!!

take your shit loops and pisspipes back home where you came from

that the fact jack

SteelersCanada 12-18-2012 08:17 PM

Who Dey?

Uh, 24 - 17 and holding AJ Green to one catch for eight yards. So, we Dey it looks like.

desertsteel 12-18-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcholas (Post 1066634)
Who you think that gonna beat the BENGALS??? Ahh in the Jungle baby!

I know you have all your rings and etc, but this year its not yours, sorry! Your team is declining, defense is aging and the future its not bright for you. Next monday you all will regret the broken jaws and tackling QBs knee you have done to us all those tears.
Root for us in the playoffs, we count on you!!

WHO. DET!

Make sure to come back around after we hand it to you on Sunday for the second time this season. How many Super Bowls have the Bengals won??? <crickets>

shovelnose 12-18-2012 08:22 PM

Holy Crap! Is it February? Did I just wake up from a Rip Van Winkle sleep? Did the bungles actually win the super bowl?

Nah it's December. The earth is going to be destroyed this week and the bungles only hope will go with it.

Even the Mayans hate the bungles.

Now go away troll!

tcholas 12-18-2012 08:24 PM

I'm here, I'll come back sunday after the game. This is our year, ben rapistburguer will eat a lot of turf, he will have nightmares with our DL. We won't play dirty as your team, we will deserve the win. It will not be necessary to take the franchise QB out of the game to advance in playoffs, as you did not so long ago.

43Hitman 12-18-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcholas (Post 1066641)
I'm here, I'll come back sunday after the game. This is our year, ben rapistburguer will eat a lot of turf, he will have nightmares with our DL. We won't play dirty as your team, we will deserve the win. It will not be necessary to take the franchise QB out of the game to advance in playoffs, as you did not so long ago.

Holy shit, I think you hit all the Bungle memes in one post. congrats scrub. :coffee:

Steel Peon 12-18-2012 08:27 PM

Awesome! Trash talk from a fan of the grand champion of all one and done playoff teams......the Sh1tstainatya Bungholes.

SteelersCanada 12-18-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcholas (Post 1066641)

Right, because Geno Atkins was such a force to be reckoned with last game. Remember when Ben, who's 6'5 240, juked out Atkins and made him look like he had no idea what he was doing? I certainly do.

I hope you enjoy the ban that's forthcoming. I mean, referring to our quarterback like that makes you look so smart and sophisticated. Let's hope the "Red Rocket" has a better game this time. I mean, he can't get much worse than last game.

Our team plays dirty? I suggest you gently remove your tampon, get rid of whatever sand might be stuck in your vagina and come back on these boards with something constructive to add. If you don't have anything, don't come back. Deal?

Fuck. The. Bengals.

Fire Haley 12-18-2012 08:33 PM

BenglazRules!

returns!

I thought you were dead