Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WHO'S READY FOR THIS TEAM TO MAKE A RUN? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95162)

SteelKid212 12-21-2012 08:44 AM

WHO'S READY FOR THIS TEAM TO MAKE A RUN?

Cmon Steeler Nation! Lets have some faith. :tt02::tt04::tt03:

I know things have not looked good, but if we beat the Bengals, suddenly its a whole new ball game!

Steelers playoffs start Sunday, so who's ready?!!!!!

Here we go Steelers!! Here we go!!!! :thumbsup:

harrison'samonster 12-21-2012 08:48 AM

Re: WHO'S READY FOR THIS TEAM TO MAKE A RUN?

Time for this team to put up or shut up. I think they can do it. They've got the talent to make a run, just got to stop making stupid mistakes and killing themselves.

Here we go Steelers!

Bayz101 12-21-2012 09:00 AM

A loss Sunday will completely crush my spirits. I'm rooting for this team more on Sunday than I've rooted for them all year!

SteelKid212 12-21-2012 09:08 AM

Oh without a doubt dudes, that "playoff" atmosphere is in the air at my house. The terrible towels are hanging around everywhere and the feeling is that 'win or go home'. I hope thats the feeling in the teams locker room.

Fire Arians 12-21-2012 09:45 AM

This game is basically for the rest of the season, let's do it.

teegre 12-21-2012 10:09 AM

Back in 2005, in a "play-off game before the play-offs", Jerome Bettis TRUCKED Brian Urlacher.

I wonder what Steeler will create that type of signiture moment on Sunday.

My guess: BB... eluding three pass-rushers or something, and making a dynamic TD throw.

jjpro11 12-21-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegre (Post 1067269)
Back in 2005, in a "play-off game before the play-offs", Jerome Bettis TRUCKED Brian Urlacher.

I wonder what Steeler will create that type of signiture moment on Sunday.

My guess: BB... eluding three pass-rushers or something, and making a dynamic TD throw.

Yeah, the only problem is BB did that last week and we still lost. It's a game though... Anything can happen. I am optimistic they will come out fired up Sunday. We'll see though.

pete74 12-21-2012 10:59 AM

Playoffs start Sunday. Were not full strength but were strong enough to beat the Bengals and the Brown's and once were in and healthy were going the whole way

austinfrench76 12-21-2012 11:20 AM

re we go....!!!

WVABE 12-21-2012 11:26 AM

Huge game and DC's NBC has no game on at 1 o'clock.
%#*^@$(!