Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers/Benglas final injury report (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95180)

Fire Haley 12-21-2012 08:18 PM

Steelers/Benglas final injury report

Cornerbacks Cortez Allen and Keenan Lewis practiced Friday and are probable for Sunday‘s key AFC North game against the Cincinnati Bengals at Heinz Field.

Allen missed last week‘s game at Dallas with a groin injury, while Lewis left the Dallas game after aggravating a hip injury. “I‘ll be ready to go, and I‘ve had a good week of practice,” said Allen, who stepped into the starting lineup after veteran Ike Taylor suffered an ankle injury that will keep him out for the third straight game.

In addition, former NFL defensive players of the year James Harrison (illness) and Troy Polamalu (not injury related) are probable.

Polamalu, who missed nine games with a calf injury, practiced for the first time this week, while Harrison was limited.

Defensive ends Al Woods and Cam Heyward (not injury related), cornerback Curtis Brown (knee), center Maurkice Pouncey (illness) and receiver Emmanuel Sanders are probable.

Offensive tackle Mike Adams was held out of practice after seeing limited duty earlier this week and is doubtful.

Rookie Kelvin Beachum is expected make his fourth straight start at right tackle.

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...#axzz2Fe7vuX8a

--------------------------------

The Bengals listed cornerbacks Adam Jones (hamstring) and Dre Kirkpatrick (head) as questionable

Fire Haley 12-22-2012 10:08 AM

Re: Steelers/Benglas final injury report

what a bunch of ungrateful twats, 100 views and not one of you worthless bitches can even say a word

Looks like all the fairweather fans have packed up and gone home for the year

harrison'samonster 12-22-2012 10:29 AM

sorry

harrison'samonster 12-22-2012 10:30 AM

Having Lewis and Allen will be huge for this game. That will make all the difference we need. Beachum's playing well enough to not miss Adams.

Cyphon 12-22-2012 12:03 PM

Lewis and Allen are the big concerns. IMO Beachum and Adams are about the same at this point with Adams having a slight edge in experience.

My worry with Lewis is that they let him play only partially healed having to cover AJ Green. I am not sure that would be better than letting Allen have him and putting King or Victorian on the other.

kent 12-22-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 1067432)
what a bunch of ungrateful twats, 100 views and not one of you worthless bitches can even say a word

Thanks for the info, didnt realize you needed your ego stroked by receiving comments on something you post.

harrison'samonster 12-22-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyphon (Post 1067442)

My worry with Lewis is that they let him play only partially healed having to cover AJ Green. I am not sure that would be better than letting Allen have him and putting King or Victorian on the other.

Never thought about that. We'll see how bad the injury is, I'm guessing if we don't hear Green's name much in the 1st few drives, Lewis is ok.

I wasn't too upset about Victorian's performance, I mean after all it's not like there was a lot expected from him. More experience can only make him better, I just wish it wasn't in such a crucial game.

Cyphon 12-22-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison'samonster (Post 1067445)
Never thought about that. We'll see how bad the injury is, I'm guessing if we don't hear Green's name much in the 1st few drives, Lewis is ok.

I wasn't too upset about Victorian's performance, I mean after all it's not like there was a lot expected from him. More experience can only make him better, I just wish it wasn't in such a crucial game.

True. Victorian was bad IMO but you couldn't expect much given no experience and who he had to cover. He definitely got more comfortable as the game went on and may even be pretty solid vs the Bengals.

It would be better to have our stars though. Like you said, very crucial game to have so many questions.

stb_steeler 12-22-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/.../attention.jpg

Hawaii 5-0 12-22-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Merry Christmas everyone! :tt02: