Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   F--king Bungal Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9525)

RoethlisBURGHer 08-14-2006 04:00 PM

F--king Bungal Fans

Okay,today I went to the local Wendy's fast food resturant to get something to eat for me and my girlfriend.Well,behind me in line was a Cincinnati Bungals fan...I had on a yellow Steelers t-shirt and my Super Bowl cap.This dunce had a AFC North Champs hat on.

Well,the guy kept poking me in the back while in line and saying thier lame-ass slogan of "Who Dey?".Well,finally I turned around and told him "We Dey motherf--ker,now stop poking me before I break your face".The a$shat tried to get me kicked out of the resturant!

The funny thing is,a Browns fan stuck up for me and the Bungals fan got kicked out.I guess they are as annoying to Browns fans as they are to us.Maybe that's because there were no Bungal fans up here until thier recent rise out of the basement of the division.

klick81 08-14-2006 04:11 PM

Re: F--king Bungal Fans

****in' idiot. Was he literally poking you? You had too much patience with this numbnuts if he was.

AZ_Steeler 08-14-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
"We Dey motherf--ker

That would be a cool shirt to have made up to wear to the game!!! Some fans just don't understand and know when to run their mouth. Usually these types of fans, like the one you had a little run-in with, are bandwagon fans and will be throwing away that hat once he realizes the Bengals are still only mediocre.

SteelerFanInCA 08-14-2006 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klick81
****in' idiot. Was he literally poking you? You had too much patience with this numbnuts if he was.

You've got that right. I would have snapped his finger in half after the first time he touched me. What a dumbass.

HburgXL06 08-14-2006 04:19 PM

What his name Nate? Lol. I didn't know there were that many bengals fans in browns town. Good response though!

BuFu

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 08-14-2006 05:33 PM

Quote:

This dunce had a AFC North Champs hat on.

What those Bungles fans don't realize is that AFC North Championship title means ABSOLUTELY nothing since the Steelers won the Super Bowl. Look at it this way the poor sorry sap hasn't had anything to cheer about in over 15 years!!

Now if it were me I would have poked his eye out. :poke:

:sofunny: :sofunny:

HometownGal 08-14-2006 05:40 PM

Y'know, Roeth - teeth aren't just for chewing food. :chuckle:

Haiku_Dirtt 08-14-2006 05:53 PM

Who dey?? Freaking Anthony Wright is who. Loser! :chair:

Black@Gold Forever32 08-14-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Okay,today I went to the local Wendy's fast food resturant to get something to eat for me and my girlfriend.Well,behind me in line was a Cincinnati Bungals fan...I had on a yellow Steelers t-shirt and my Super Bowl cap.This dunce had a AFC North Champs hat on.

Well,the guy kept poking me in the back while in line and saying thier lame-ass slogan of "Who Dey?".Well,finally I turned around and told him "We Dey motherf--ker,now stop poking me before I break your face".The a$shat tried to get me kicked out of the resturant!

The funny thing is,a Browns fan stuck up for me and the Bungals fan got kicked out.I guess they are as annoying to Browns fans as they are to us.Maybe that's because there were no Bungal fans up here until thier recent rise out of the basement of the division.

Not to stick up for the Bengals fan. But they think winning the AFC North is a big deal so thats gives them the right to act like a jackass. To us Steelers fans winning the division is just like another day since Cowher has won 8 or 9 AFC central/north titles. Thats awesome that the Bengals fan got kicked out. What a tool.

floodcitygirl 08-14-2006 06:26 PM

Rough experience RoethlisBURGHer. I'm glad it worked out the right way for you in the end. Maybe someone should remind that fool of the editorial that appeared in our local paper the other day that was discussed in another thread...you know...how the Cincy fans are so well mannered and behaved unlike those nasty, drunken and belligerent Steeler fans! Riiiggghhhtttt! :dang: