Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How's Heath Miller? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95265)

Crazed Bengal 12-23-2012 07:44 PM

How's Heath Miller?

I saw him being helped off the field but didn't see the play. I pray he's ok, I hate when anyone gets hurt but I know it's part of the game. So, how is he, is he going to be ready for next week?

AndyWitmyer 12-23-2012 07:49 PM

Re: How's Heath Miller?

I haven't heard anything - hope he's okay, as well. Congrats on your team's win

ZoneBlitzer 12-23-2012 07:51 PM

I heard torn ACL and MCL.

casteeler 12-23-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoneBlitzer (Post 1069214)

I hope not.

ZoneBlitzer 12-23-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casteeler (Post 1069221)
I hope not.

Heard Tomlin say...

Penn 12-23-2012 08:16 PM

Very sad for Heath. If anyone on this team deserved a nice off season it was him. Now he's gonna have to work hisass off every day just to be ready for camp

Crazed Bengal 12-23-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoneBlitzer (Post 1069214)

Oh, that sucks big time. He's a damn good player and doesn't deserve getting hurt. Well, no one deserves getting hurt except for maybe Ray Lewis, lol.

And thank you for the congratulations, it was a hard fought defensive battle where either team could have won. I'm still laughing over BJGE and getting 15 touches and only netting 14 yards, lol. C'mon man at least average 1 yard per carry, that's all I ask.

Hawaii 5-0 12-23-2012 08:58 PM

Steelers Injury Report: Heath Miller Suffers PCL & MCL Injury In Loss To Bengals

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 by Dave Bryan

The Pittsburgh Steelers 2012 season came to an abrupt halt on Sunday thanks to their 13-10 loss Sunday at Heinz Field to the Cincinnati Bengals. The team suffered more injuries in the loss and head coach Mike Tomlin addressed those injuries in his post game press conference.

Tomlin announced that running back Baron Batch (arm) suffered a broken arm and that tight end Heath Miller (knee) suffered a PCL and MCL injury. Both will undoubtedly be placed on injured reserve for the final week of the season.

Also injured in the loss were cornerback Curtis Brown (Achilles), wide receiver Mike Wallace (hamstring), and center Maurkice Pouncey (knee) with an MCL sprain. Pouncey was able to finish the game.

Cornerback Ike Taylor (ankle) and tackle Mike Adams (ankle) were both inactive with their preexisting injuries.

The Steelers will play the Cleveland Browns next week in a meaningless game at Heinz Field. Expect a flurry of roster moves early next week.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/12...ss-to-bengals/

casteeler 12-23-2012 09:57 PM

Ughh, Heath has a long time to rehab

Lady Steel 12-23-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 (Post 1069280)
tight end Heath Miller (knee) suffered a PCL and MCL injury.

Nooooooo. :frown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazed Bengal
I saw him being helped off the field but didn't see the play. I pray he's ok, I hate when anyone gets hurt but I know it's part of the game. So, how is he, is he going to be ready for next week?

Thank you so much for your concern. Unfortunately, next week's game really doesn't matter. We're done.