Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Bears very interested in Arians (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95621)

TRH 01-03-2013 02:16 PM

Bears very interested in Arians
 
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...rts/701039877/

who would've thunk a year ago that Arians would become one of the hottest HC'ing prospects in the NFL as soon as the season ended?

stb_steeler 01-03-2013 03:53 PM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
Must have been those previous SB wins.....:wink02:

mikegrimey 01-03-2013 05:55 PM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
Matt Spaeth will catch 12 TDs

Atlanta Dan 01-06-2013 08:52 AM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
PFT explains why Arians is a good fit for the Bears:chuckle:

Arians makes plenty of sense for the Bears, given that they have a quarterback who is a bit of a handful in Jay Cutler. Arians has extensive experience dealing with a difficult quarterback.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-the-bears/

El-Gonzo Jackson 01-06-2013 11:30 AM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1074419)
PFT explains why Arians is a good fit for the Bears:chuckle:

Arians makes plenty of sense for the Bears, given that they have a quarterback who is a bit of a handful in Jay Cutler. Arians has extensive experience dealing with a difficult quarterback.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-the-bears/

Yeah, so difficult that they golfed together often and had summer homes in GA almost next to each other. Great journalism PFT!!!

Honestly, I think he goes to San Diego, but would love to see him in Philly. Fun stuff, as long as he isnt back in the burgh.

Atlanta Dan 01-06-2013 12:28 PM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson (Post 1074441)
Yeah, so difficult that they golfed together often and had summer homes in GA almost next to each other. Great journalism PFT!!!.

PFT said Ben can be a pain in the ass to get along with (an opinion supported by a wealth of evidence). PFT did not say Arians and Ben did not get along.

Arians makes plenty of sense for the Bears, given that they have a quarterback who is a bit of a handful in Jay Cutler. Arians has extensive experience dealing with a difficult quarterback. In Pittsburgh, Arians and Ben Roethlisberger didnít simply coexist; they were close friends.

So when job No. 1 (or close to it) in Chicago is finding a coach who can work well with Cutler, Arians could be the right answer.


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-the-bears/

dez09231 01-06-2013 02:07 PM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
Good for him. I wish him the best. I hope Wis lands on his feet and is successful, too.

lloydwoodson 01-06-2013 03:22 PM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
The Bears should hire Lovie Smith (81-63)- I hear he is available.

They should find a real qb not a moody alcoholic.

steeltheone 01-06-2013 04:29 PM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
Bottom line the Colts won with him all season and lost without him today.

It may be all chance but Bruce has come out looking very good and Steelers not so much.

lloydwoodson 01-07-2013 02:31 AM

Re: Bears very interested in Arians
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steeltheone (Post 1074567)
Bottom line the Colts won with him all season and lost without him today.

It may be all chance but Bruce has come out looking very good and Steelers not so much.

The offense they were running was Arians' offense. Arians wasn't making the play calls but it was his playbook.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum