Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   BCS Title Game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95705)

ZoneBlitzer 01-07-2013 09:04 PM

BCS Title Game

I don't follow college football at all. I just never had a real interest to do so with all the bowl games and confusing rankings and potato chip sponsors.

So I tuned into tonight's game thinking that I'll give it a chance. And I decided to root for ND because I heard they were the underdogs.

The game has lasted a total of 15 minutes.

Can someone explain to me why Notre Dame is in the final?

I mean, they are not even in the same league as Alabama. It's like little league baseball. They should call the game before someone gets hurt.

zcoop 01-07-2013 09:28 PM

Re: BCS Title Game

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoneBlitzer (Post 1074986)
I don't follow college football at all. I just never had a real interest to do so with all the bowl games and confusing rankings and potato chip sponsors.

So I tuned into tonight's game thinking that I'll give it a chance. And I decided to root for ND because I heard they were the underdogs.

The game has lasted a total of 15 minutes.

Can someone explain to me why Notre Dame is in the final?

I mean, they are not even in the same league as Alabama. It's like little league baseball. They should call the game before someone gets hurt.

Notre Dame is in the final because they had a creme puff schedule.

TRH 01-07-2013 10:21 PM

...and all the ND fanboys were running their mouths before the game too, about how great they are...(as usual)

ZoneBlitzer 01-07-2013 10:43 PM

They were slaughtered mercilessly. The ND QB is pure garbage.

Fire Haley 01-07-2013 11:26 PM

SEC Rules!

that's why

El-Gonzo Jackson 01-08-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcoop (Post 1074996)
Notre Dame is in the final because they had a creme puff schedule.

Exactly, they had 3 point wins vs Pitt, Purdue, BYU and a 7 point win against Michigan team that turned the ball over something like 5 times. Texas A & M should have played Bama in that game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 1075009)
...and all the ND fanboys were running their mouths before the game too, about how great they are...(as usual)

Yes, and if they are wealthy Alumni from ND, then I guess it justifies NBC devoting prime time Saturday coverage of them beating scrub teams like Navy to make the fanboys feel better.