Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Peyton Manning throws game-losing INT (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95844)

Gnutella 01-12-2013 07:49 PM

Peyton Manning throws game-losing INT

He must not be a cerebral QB. :wave:

Ricco Suavez 01-12-2013 07:54 PM

Re: Peyton Manning throws game-losing INT

He has never shown in the playoffs, and really other than the Ravens getting gifts all night, I could care less.

wwhickok 01-12-2013 07:57 PM

Let's be honest. The ENTIRE game was riddled by the refs NOT flagging the Ravens and flagging Denver to keep the Ravens in the game. Baltimore should never have gotten the opportunity to get into OT.

Outside of the rest of the AFC North, I absolutely hate the Patriots. Was hoping to see them have to go to Denver.

SteelersCanada 01-12-2013 07:58 PM

But he puts up amazing regular season stats!

9-11 in the postseason.

Gnutella 01-12-2013 08:00 PM

The Broncos offense only scored 21 points. The other 14 points came from their special teams. Don't a bunch of us shit all over the Steelers offense when they only score 21 points? And doesn't this kind of reinforce what I've been saying that TDs by means other than the passing game are critical? The Ravens offense outplayed the Broncos offense. The Broncos special teams was the only reason the game even went to overtime.

By the way, if the Packers beat the 49ers, they've already gotten at least seven points from their defense.

Ricco Suavez 01-12-2013 08:01 PM

Gawd I have to agree the refs screwed the Broncos every time they had a chance to break it open. Then the Safety let a dying duck go for a TD in the waning moments of the game.

Atlanta Dan 01-12-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1076392)
But he puts up amazing regular season stats!

9-11 in the postseason.

The Mr. October of the NFL - unfortunately the games that really matter are played in January and February

wwhickok 01-12-2013 08:03 PM

Manning is also now 0-4 in games under 40 degrees I believe.

Gnutella 01-12-2013 08:03 PM

The refs didn't screw anybody. The Broncos screwed themselves by only scoring 21 points on offense.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW 01-12-2013 08:07 PM

hahaha I told "Millers the sh!t" that Peyton wasn't worth a damn when it comes to the playoffs...Big Ben > Peyton