Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Stop kidding youselfs; Flacco is solid. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95845)

The_Joker 01-12-2013 09:40 PM

Stop kidding youselfs; Flacco is solid.

I hate him, you hate him, we all hate him, but c'mon. The man has won far to many playoff games in a short period of time for him to be labeled solid.

Still not as good as Ben though.

BrandonCarr39 01-12-2013 09:45 PM

Re: Stop kidding youselfs; Flacco is solid.

Well, he's better than Tony Romo. Romo's only won ONE playoff game in his 10 year career. Flacco's been to the playoffs every year, and won at least 1 playoff game each time.

OX1947 01-12-2013 09:59 PM

The amount of care for this thread and the person you are talking about is lower then zero.

The_Joker 01-12-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OX1947 (Post 1076477)
The amount of care for this thread and the person you are talking about is lower then zero.

Enough for you to post obviously.

SteelersCanada 01-12-2013 10:07 PM

Quack, bro, you and I usually see eye-to-eye with everything but this is a joke. His big plays weren't a result of his ability, it came when an error was made by the Broncos defense. His biggest play was Rahim Moore fucking up so big and giving up a 70 yard TD on a play that should have been intercepted.

He's not for real but there's a chance he could be the luckiest quarterback in the NFL.

Fire Arians 01-12-2013 10:09 PM

I'm never going to give him any credit, I'm sipping the haterade and he's a goofy looking ************

lardlad 01-12-2013 10:15 PM

I don't like him. I mean I like him less than rayray. I don't know why though.

Gotta say he can go down field.

The_Joker 01-12-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1076483)
he's a goofy looking ************

No shit bro.

:sofunny:

ZoneBlitzer 01-12-2013 10:30 PM

He's got a huge arm. That throw to Jones looked like it covered 80 yards.

ZoneBlitzer 01-12-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1076480)
Quack, bro, you and I usually see eye-to-eye with everything but this is a joke. His big plays weren't a result of his ability, it came when an error was made by the Broncos defense. His biggest play was Rahim Moore fucking up so big and giving up a 70 yard TD on a play that should have been intercepted.

He's not for real but there's a chance he could be the luckiest quarterback in the NFL.

I disagree with that. You need to be good to be lucky and he's good. I've seen him do enough damage to have respect for his abilities. Sooner or later you've got to give the opponent some credit and take the homer blindfold off.