Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   If the Ravens win the SB then I'll.... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=95851)

steelers33 01-12-2013 11:50 PM

If the Ravens win the SB then I'll....

finish the sentence.

Hawaii 5-0 01-12-2013 11:56 PM

Re: If the Ravens win the SB then I'll....

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelers33 (Post 1076578)
finish the sentence.

...be very happy for Ray Lewis.

I would have liked him a whole lot better if he had been a Pittsburgh Steeler...

fansince'76 01-12-2013 11:56 PM

...take solace in the fact that Belichick and Brady were denied yet again.

MeanGee2047 01-13-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 1076580)
...take solace in the fact that Belichick and Brady were denied yet again.

They don't play until tomorrow...hope they lose and Houston beats the Ravens....don't want to see either Ravens or Pats in the Bowl...:doh:

StainlessStill 01-13-2013 12:22 AM

I can give two pure shits about the Baltimore Ravens.

fansince'76 01-13-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeanGee2047 (Post 1076582)
They don't play until tomorrow...hope they lose and Houston beats the Ravens....don't want to see either Ravens or Pats in the Bowl...:doh:

Yeah, that would be optimal, but since not a goddamn thing has gone right from my perspective as a Steelers fan this season, well...

StainlessStill 01-13-2013 12:42 AM

For the record, I honestly do believe the Ravens could be the 2012 team of destiny. Ray Lewis storyline. 4th and 29 at San Diego. Cowboys/Romo's terrible clock management at Baltimore. Phantom FG win VS New England. Flacco's absolutley horrendous offensive management bailed out by deep balls followed by a laundry of yellow. Beating obvious prevent defense 70 yards in the air, no timeouts with 30 seconds left. They've played football this year the way a little kid would play pool, not call the shot and just watch every ball go in the pouch for the hell of it.

They've gotten every bounce in every single game I've watched them in. Dare I say it.....

GMU Steeler 01-13-2013 12:43 AM

Meh. Honestly better them than the Pats at this point. I won't lie. I wouldn't be happy because their trolls would be over here non-stop but if it gave our Steelers motivation to win another one, I guess I'd be okay. I really wanted Denver to win today and I really really want Houston to win later today. Don't know if I can stomach another Balt-NE AFC championship.

StainlessStill 01-13-2013 12:44 AM

I'm rooting VERY hard for a Falcons/Texans Super Bowl. VERY, VERY hard.

Hawaii 5-0 01-13-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessStill (Post 1076590)
I'm rooting VERY hard for a Falcons/Texans Super Bowl. VERY, VERY hard.

that would be an ideal Super Bowl matchup...:thumbsup: