Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Got to root for Ravens over Niners (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96031)

Steelers5895 01-20-2013 08:36 PM

Got to root for Ravens over Niners

can't have them win their 6th plus would be nice to give the Niners a Super Bowl blemish.

harrison'samonster 01-20-2013 08:38 PM

Re: Got to root for Ravens over Niners

now that it's come down to it, I don't know who I'm going to root for. I will have a hard time caring who wins i guess. If the 49ers win, we'll just have to go out and take the lead next season!

lipps83 01-20-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelers5895 (Post 1079131)
can't have them win their 6th plus would be nice to give the Niners a Super Bowl blemish.

That's kind of my thinking. Don't want to see the Ravens win, but I don't want the 49'ers to have 6 more. I think the 49'ers just might take it though.

Blacksburg Zach 01-20-2013 08:41 PM

I will not root for the purple browns. If the steelers want to have the most Super Bowl wins, they should get there next year and win instead of relying on another team to lose this year.

desertsteel 01-20-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelers5895 (Post 1079131)

Not in a million years will I root for the ratbirds. As for the niners winning 6... the Steelers don't need any charity. If they want to be on top then let them win number 7 next year. maybe it will light a fire under them.

OX1947 01-20-2013 08:47 PM

I dont know, I find it hard to see B-More losing. They have so much MO and their defense shut down Brady like he was a 3rd stringer. Plus, Lewis last game ever, yah, i would find it surprising if they lose.

AndyWitmyer 01-20-2013 08:49 PM

The Baltimore Ravens are like the Pittsburgh Steeler's obnoxious little brother with a single ring and nothing more - still, they're a great rival, they outplayed the Steelers this year, and they alone represent our division; the AFC North. To Baltimore (and a message to their fans): You've destroyed the Patriots in their house - go out there and get that 2nd ring.

AndyWitmyer 01-20-2013 08:49 PM

And watching Tom Brady end the season with a pick in the endzone, in their own stadium? - priceless.

El-Gonzo Jackson 01-20-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyWitmyer (Post 1079156)
And watching Tom Brady end the season with a pick in the endzone, in their own stadium? - priceless.

Yeah, that was sweet.

Sweeter will be Ray Lewis going out a loser in the Super Bowl. I can only hope.

steelfury02 01-20-2013 08:59 PM

I'll root for a Beyonce nipple slip - that is all