Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96049)

wwhickok 01-21-2013 10:28 AM

Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Ray Lewis was flagged two weeks in a row for BLATANT torpedo-like helmet to helmet hits on receivers. If it were Harrison he would be suspended.

Ray Lewis should have to sit on the sidelines and watch the Baltimore Murderous Thugs lose.

steelfury02 01-21-2013 10:31 AM

Re: Ray Lewis should have to watch the Super Bowl

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwhickok (Post 1079424)
Ray Lewis was flagged two weeks in a row for BLATANT torpedo-like helmet to helmet hits on receivers. If it were Harrison he would be suspended.

Ray Lewis should have to sit on the sidelines and watch the Baltimore Murderous Thugs lose.

honestly - as much as I dislike the Ravens and Lewis's ensuing spectacle post-game - there was two calls that should have been made against the Patriots as well - for as much crappy holding penalties - they overlooked Brady's spike to the leg/groin area of Reed and I believe it was on a fair catch he caught - Patriot lowered his helmet on him - pretty blatant on the last one

The_Joker 01-21-2013 10:31 AM

Don't be a sore loser now, we have more important things to bitch about.

wwhickok 01-21-2013 10:34 AM

I'm not being a sore loser I am speaking the truth.

I do agree with your assessment of the two incidents with the patriots.

steelfury02 01-21-2013 10:43 AM

relax people, we're all Steelers fans here - just cause 1 of our 2 hated teams are in the SB, along with 2 annoying coaches, doesn't mean we should verbally bash each other

And please, no more butt hurt over the Rooney rule crap - having billions makes you a little nutty - Tomlin is a good coach, just breathe.

harrison'samonster 01-21-2013 10:46 AM

I don't know if Goodell would suspend anybody for a SB game. Maybe fines, and if he was coming back next year maybe a 1 game suspension though.

SteelersCanada 01-21-2013 11:07 AM

You're not wrong. But, this is "his last ride" so they're not going to say shit all to him. If it was Harrison, he'd be looking at a $100 000+ fine.

It's going to get really, really old over the next couple weeks hearing about this prick.

NSMaster56 01-21-2013 02:55 PM

Ray Lewis shouldn't be suspended for the Super Bowl, but all camera operators should be banned from capturing his diva behavior.

You're retiring and it's VERY emotional...

We get it Ray-Ray.

torpedoshell31 01-24-2013 02:32 PM

Does anyone remember the SNL spoof of Ray after the Ravens last Super Bowl? They had him as a cartoon character visting the cartoon world of Disney. In it he is present when Bambi is killed and has blood splattered on his uniform from Bambi. He also steals Pinocchio and then lies about it, saying he was practicing for the game against the Steelers instead. He also is there in Beauty and the Beast when the Beast is stabbed, and he kills the Lion King and sings a song about killing a mothereffing lion. I'm sure youtube has it on their site.

GMU Steeler 01-24-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torpedoshell31 (Post 1080599)
Does anyone remember the SNL spoof of Ray after the Ravens last Super Bowl? They had him as a cartoon character visting the cartoon world of Disney. In it he is present when Bambi is killed and has blood splattered on his uniform from Bambi. He also steals Pinocchio and then lies about it, saying he was practicing for the game against the Steelers instead. He also is there in Beauty and the Beast when the Beast is stabbed, and he kills the Lion King and sings a song about killing a mothereffing lion. I'm sure youtube has it on their site.

Yeah, I have a MP4 copy of it since I like SNL TV Funhouse skits. Not sure how I'd upload it here.I liked the part where Shannon Sharpe is telling Geppetto from Pinnochio to leave the man alone because he is the best linebacker in football and he didn't take your puppet.