Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   skip bayless (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9622)

momper 08-17-2006 02:16 PM

skip bayless

Well, I was watching 1st and 10 and the topic of the steelers repeating came up. Woody and Skip both agreed that the Steelers would not repeat and Skip had the nerve to say that the Steelers might not even make the playoffs. He called the Steelers' Super Bowl run the biggest magic carpet ride in history.

After all of this trash talking, his final words are:

"Chris Hope and Deshea Townsend are big losses for that secondary."

The guy is a moron, agreed?

BlackNGold203 08-17-2006 02:18 PM

Re: skip bayless

Biggest tool in the media...hands down...

I ignore him...

:cool: :cool:

klick81 08-17-2006 02:19 PM

This was established long ago. He is a waste of human flesh. That is all.

stlrtruck 08-17-2006 02:40 PM

I'm sorry who is he?

Seriously, it goes back to the concept that we are not the media favorites. Our franchise has a storied past, and only those who embrace it (aka Steelers Nation) truly understand it!!!!!

Midnightwriter07 08-17-2006 02:41 PM

Yeah agreed, it is one thing for a person like me or someone here on the board to mess up something like that, though doesnt happen too often that i have read with this forum.. most people know there stuff.... BUT..

For someone to not even know what they speak and is thier profession is really mind-boggling to me.

Cant stand him and that is why i dont watch First and 10. I like Woody, but bayless is a joke

Haiku_Dirtt 08-17-2006 02:53 PM

Mannequins.

steelcity984 08-17-2006 03:18 PM

Everyone knows the Steelers would've gone at least 13-3 had Ben not gotten hurt so it doesn't matter what he says. But someone should email him and tell him DeShea Townsend is kind of still a Steeler....

Lefturn 08-17-2006 03:54 PM

All of those damn nerds seem to be on their knees with baltimore

Elvis 08-17-2006 04:25 PM

Its kind of like the guy off Pardon the Interuption being on Monday Night Football broadcast.... and him knocking Mike Golic on in the AM on MIKENMIKE show on ESPN2... Mike was nice about what he said about the guy and I believe the guy on MNF is gonna be like the other guy that tried to be funny... GONE!!! Say what ya want... John Madden and Al are the 2 best in the business right now..
God Bless
Elvis

clevestinks 08-17-2006 06:29 PM

Skip "Pencil neck geek," Bayless, who needs him anyway