Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who do you want to win? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96227)

truesteelerfan 01-29-2013 01:35 PM

Who do you want to win?

Seems every Steeler fan has an opinion on this Sunday's Game - Won't watch - hope everyone gets hurt and they can't finish the game, root for division rival Baltimore to prove AFC North is the top in the league and keep SF from tieing us with 6 trophies, or rooting for SF to ensure a loss for the Ratbirds. So I wanted to see what the majority really feel. What do you think Steelers Nation - Who should we be rooting for?

Fire Arians 01-29-2013 01:40 PM

Re: Who do you want to win?

anybody but the ravens, even if they were playing the cowboys

harrison'samonster 01-29-2013 01:45 PM

I went with the Ravens. Not because I want them to win but because I think they'll pull it off. I'll watch the game and I think it will be a good one, but when it comes down to it I'm not going to be rooting for one over the other.

SteelersCanada 01-29-2013 01:48 PM

I don't know, it's like Sophie's choice. I would've preferred Brady and Bill win back to back than this be the match up. I mean, if there is a positive to take away from this, it's the fact that the Ravens are losing 3 - 4 key guys next year and will be significantly weaker in 2013 than they were this year. If they win, I don't see guys like Reed or Birk coming back and if you couple that with Lewis leaving, that's a lot of key veterans leaving at the same time. We all know what it's like to lose key veterans at once without any true leadership left.

Riddle_Of_Steel 01-29-2013 01:55 PM

It's easy-- the Ravens.

If the 49ers win, they overtake us in SB win percentage. We would be sitting at 6-2, while the Niners would then be 6-0.

If the Ravens win-- it means nothing other than the AFC North now owns 3 of the last 8 titles, and 4 of the last 8 SBs played by an AFC North team, and we still keep our 2-0 postseason record against them.

Blacksburg Zach 01-29-2013 02:02 PM

I have to begrudgingly root for the 49ers here. I can never bring myself to root for the ravens, and I believe that if the Steelers want to remain alone on the top of the Lombardi mountain, they should go to the super bowl and win within the next couple of years rather than relying on the 49ers to lose

The_Joker 01-29-2013 02:08 PM

... Rats...

pete74 01-29-2013 02:44 PM

I'm not a fan of either but I think the Ravens have the better QB and team so Ithink they win another ttitle

teegre 01-29-2013 02:49 PM

I can not ... will not... root for Ray Lewis.

Not in a box. Not in a house.
Not with a fox. Not with a knife in a limo.

LVSteelersfan 01-29-2013 03:01 PM

Sorry, just can't with a good conscience root for Ray Lewis and Suggs. Hate them both with a passion. And people saying Baltimore is the better team are smoking crack. 49ers D is going to kick Flacco's butt all over the place.