Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Open Letter to Ravens fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96349)

The_Joker 02-03-2013 10:56 PM

Open Letter to Ravens fans

It took until their end, but this Ravens squad got it done.

Congrats-u-fucking-lations.

Take your rings Ray Lewis and get the outta my face. Congrats Ed Reed, Ray Rice and Flacco.

Steelers Nation will be back for you Rats next year...

We'll be back...

JeromeBetties63 02-03-2013 10:57 PM

Re: Open Letter to Ravens fans

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quackjack (Post 1082490)

Take your rings Ray Lewis and get the outta my face. Congrats Ed Reed, Ray Rice and Flacco.

We'll be back...

This should put an end to the ridiculous Ratbird fan claim that they never get the calls....one can always hope. :banging:

TRH 02-03-2013 11:00 PM

congrats to the Ravens. I was actually pulling for them to win this game.
Definitely like John better than Jim. I'm getting sick and tired of watching Jim Harbaugh's slobbering baby antics on the sidelines.

The Curtain's Crusader 02-03-2013 11:11 PM

I'll definitely congratulate them for getting it done. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. They were nowhere near a SB winning team the second half of the season, but turned it on when it mattered.

ZoneBlitzer 02-03-2013 11:12 PM

Not a very sporting congrats there I'd say. Congrats any Ravens who is strangely over here reading this. You almost blew it but you pulled it off!

Bayz101 02-03-2013 11:12 PM

Whining and crying like a baby surely won't get you made fun of and ragged on by Ravens fans that will SURELY arrive here once they've celebrated a little to, um, rag and make fun of you for whining and crying like a baby. :chuckle:

Just kidding. All I have to say is congratulations Ravens fans. Well deserved.

You'll be in our rear-view mirror on the way to the Super Bowl next year. I hope. :chuckle:

harrison'samonster 02-03-2013 11:16 PM

Congratulations to the Ravens and their fans, you've got Monday off but then next season begins. We'll see you soon.

BleedPurple 02-03-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quackjack (Post 1082490)

We'll be back...

Great post, will be another great battle next year.

charlesk 02-04-2013 12:03 AM

That's a bit of a backhanded compliment but the Ravens fanbase does appreciate it. I will say the one thing that would have made this season perfect would have been a sweep of our hated rivals in Pittsburgh. No one can say the Ravens didn't earn this. A rough end to the season, horrible injury problems and the defeat of the two best qbs in our generation in their home stadiums and beating a very young and talented team in a tough game feels damn good. However it will be very very tough for the Ravens to repeat next year (I think the Ravens make the playoffs easily but back to the SB is probably not happening).

GMU Steeler 02-04-2013 12:21 AM

Congrats. Enjoy the bulleye's target.