Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You have to go into the playoffs hot? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96376)

maddog78 02-04-2013 03:58 PM

You have to go into the playoffs hot?

The Ravens sure weren't. Nobody outside of Baltimore was picking them to do anything, and probably not even there.

Every SB Champ since 2005 except the Steelers has lost two or more December games. The Steelers lost one in 2005 and one in 2008.

BlaZeQuietly 02-04-2013 03:59 PM

Re: You have to go into the playoffs hot?

Whats your point? Whats this have to do with the Steelers? move this thread.

maddog78 02-04-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly (Post 1083014)
Whats your point? Whats this have to do with the Steelers? move this thread.

It has as much to do about the Steelers as Colin Kaepernick.

BlaZeQuietly 02-04-2013 04:04 PM

I didn't start that thread in the steelers forums, nor did I start that thread, you are comparing apples and oranges which you seem to do on a regular basis, worst thread ever, worst member ever, close thread, ban member.

maddog78 02-04-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly (Post 1083018)
I didn't start that thread in the steelers forums, nor did I start that thread, you are comparing apples and oranges which you seem to do on a regular basis, worst thread ever, worst member ever, close thread, ban member.

Aw, is someone butt hurt? Go have some milk and cookies, kid. Maybe play some X-box.

lloydwoodson 02-04-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Haha Blaze is too funny... easily the most entertaining member on this board.

zcoop 02-04-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog78 (Post 1083019)
Aw, is someone butt hurt? Go have some milk and cookies, kid. Maybe play some X-box.

Damn, not Milk and Cookies Bernie Mack style? :sofunny:

SteelersCanada 02-04-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Now you know how we feel when you say smart things like 'Trade Ben for Colin Kaepernick' and 'Kaepernick is a better Quarterback than Roethlisberger'. Yeah, it sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it?

But, on topic, I don't think you have to but it certainly helps. The amount of bullshit fluke plays the Ravens advanced in the playoffs on was insane. That kind of stuff doesn't happen twice.

Gnutella 02-05-2013 12:43 PM

Health is a much bigger factor than momentum. Show me a 12-4 team that suffers a rash of injuries late in the season, and I'll show you a one-and-done playoff team. Show me a 10-6 team that squeaks into the playoffs just as they return to near-full health, and I'll show you a dangerous team that could make a deep playoff run.

steelfury02 02-05-2013 12:46 PM

is this where I get the free treats?