Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96460)

The_Joker 02-09-2013 02:59 PM

I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Tips? Anyone know how much it would cost? (Two people going)

Any help is appreciated :tt03:

Steelers5895 02-09-2013 03:02 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
200 each

Tip is don't act like a jackass. They appreciate you cheering for the steelers but you start trash talking and being a dick they will pounce worse than any other stadium. Stadium security does not get involved.

The_Joker 02-09-2013 03:08 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelers5895 (Post 1084532)
200 each

Tip is don't act like a jackass. They appreciate you cheering for the steelers but you start trash talking and being a dick they will pounce worse than any other stadium. Stadium security does not get involved.

I find that hard to believe :chuckle:

200 each huh? Little expensive, I was looking for ones about 125 or so each.

zcoop 02-09-2013 03:23 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelers5895 (Post 1084532)
200 each

Tip is don't act like a jackass. They appreciate you cheering for the steelers but you start trash talking and being a dick they will pounce worse than any other stadium. Stadium security does not get involved.

Never been to a game in B'more, are they worst than Raider fans?

Steelers5895 02-09-2013 03:24 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Off a Super Bowl you can get uppers for that maybe. Check stub hub

The_Joker 02-09-2013 03:30 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelers5895 (Post 1084541)
Off a Super Bowl you can get uppers for that maybe. Check stub hub

It is not scheduled. I am just asking off of people's experiances.

teegre 02-09-2013 03:39 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zcoop (Post 1084540)
Never been to a game in B'more, are they worst than Raider fans?

NO ONE is worse than Raidahs fans. Here are some incidents that I have seen with my own two eyes:

--Booing & TRASH-TALKING a group of four-year old girls wearing Chargers cheerleader outfits.

--Getting out of their cars, in stop & go traffic on the FREEWAY, in order to start a fight.

--Referring to Al Davis as "sane."

lloydwoodson 02-09-2013 03:56 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teegre (Post 1084544)
NO ONE is worse than Raidahs fans. Here are some incidents that I have seen with my own two eyes:

--Booing & TRASH-TALKING a group of four-year old girls wearing Chargers cheerleader outfits.

--Getting out of their cars, in stop & go traffic on the FREEWAY, in order to start a fight.

--Referring to Al Davis as "sane."

Ahahaha a couple of my friends are Raiders fans. They would fit right in. And hey they are passionate- it has been 10 seasons since the Raiders went to the playoffs and my friend is still there watching the game every Sunday throwing footballs at his TV, breaking things and cursing out Carson Palmer. So give the Raiders fans some credit it could be worse- they could be Eagles fans.

Eagles fans:

-Threw snowballs at Santa.

-Had a court installed at the Vet to handle all the assault/public intoxication charges.

-Cheered on Michael Irvin's career-ending neck injury.

Phillies fans:

-Threw D batteries at JD Drew.

-One fan intentionally vomited on an 11 year-old girl.

-One woman offered sex for Phillies World Series tickets.

MasterOfPuppets 02-09-2013 04:14 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quackjack (Post 1084530)
Tips? Anyone know how much it would cost? (Two people going)

Any help is appreciated :tt03:

http://i.qkme.me/35ze3t.jpg

sluggermatt15 02-09-2013 04:24 PM

Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quackjack (Post 1084543)
It is not scheduled. I am just asking off of people's experiances.

Keep checking ticket sites like StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc. You might have the best luck right before the preseason starts. That is what I did for Redskins tickets last year. Kept checking and found some good deals before the season.

Definitely rep the Black n Gold! :tt:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum