Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96541)

Atlanta Dan 02-15-2013 10:28 PM

Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
Nice job, Roger Goodell. Here's your pay: $29.49 million.

NFL owners nearly tripled the commissioner's compensation in the 2011 tax year and likely made Goodell the best paid commissioner in U.S. sports.

According to the league's most recent tax return, much of Goodell's pay comes in the form of a $22.3 million bonus. His base pay was $3.1 million


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl.../?sct=uk_t2_a6

The players will love to hear about this:banging:

WTF?

Galax Steeler 02-16-2013 06:28 AM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
He is nothing but an overpaid Bastard is all I can say

Buddha Bus 02-16-2013 06:31 AM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
It's probably compensation for all of the sexual favors he's been doing for the owners. Nothing else makes sense. :huh:

Galax Steeler 02-16-2013 06:55 AM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 1085685)
It's probably compensation for all of the sexual favors he's been doing for the owners. Nothing else makes sense. :huh:

Roger Kraft maybe :whistle:

Buddha Bus 02-16-2013 07:00 AM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Galax Steeler (Post 1085691)
Roger Kraft maybe :whistle:

Don't forget Jerry Jones. Kraft has Brady to keep him warm at night too, so he won't pay top dollar.

NSMaster56 02-16-2013 12:30 PM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1085663)
According to the league's most recent tax return, much of Goodell's pay comes in the form of a $22.3 million bonus. His base pay was $3.1 million

WTF?

I know, right?

I would have figured that Ray-Ray would have only had to pay off in the realm of $10M to be allowed to use deer antler spray and not get suspended for it while 'buying' a Championship on his way out the door.

The last $12.3 M must have been to pay off Peyton Manning and the Broncos D for refusing to play D on that hail Mary, taking a knee and throwing that pick. That would explain their post-game meeting.

:chuckle:

Vis 02-16-2013 02:28 PM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
But what's his cap number?

Kanata-Steeler 02-16-2013 07:32 PM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
wtf ? is right ! :yikes:

well, since he's obviously making over 400K, he'll be paying more TAX now. -lol.

stb_steeler 02-17-2013 10:41 AM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1085663)
Nice job, Roger Goodell. Here's your pay: $29.49 million.

NFL owners nearly tripled the commissioner's compensation in the 2011 tax year and likely made Goodell the best paid commissioner in U.S. sports.

According to the league's most recent tax return, much of Goodell's pay comes in the form of a $22.3 million bonus. His base pay was $3.1 million


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl.../?sct=uk_t2_a6

The players will love to hear about this:banging:

WTF?

Next season he wants an 18 game schedule so he can add to that :wink02:

jacobo 03-01-2013 09:21 AM

Re: Goodell made $29M-plus in 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Galax Steeler (Post 1085691)
Roger Kraft maybe :whistle:

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content...2/07/kraft.jpg

I don't think he needs sex from anyone else

And I'm not talking about Elton John lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum