Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A proud day to be a Steelers fan (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96575)

teegre 02-18-2013 02:29 PM

A proud day to be a Steelers fan

So, I am taking my 22-month old daughter to the science center today, and I let her pick out her clothes. Amid the rows upon rows of pink and/or Hello Kitty apparel, she reaches in & pulls out her Polamalu jersey. "This one, daddy."

So, off we go, with my little girls clad in her #43 black jersey... with her pink tutu.

[I have not been this proud, since the day that she refused to take off her blue AT-AT t-shirt.]

harrison'samonster 02-18-2013 02:41 PM

Re: A proud day to be a Steelers fan

smart girl!

Steelers5895 02-18-2013 02:51 PM

awesome and smart!!!

StainlessStill 02-18-2013 03:17 PM

Well done! Your worries should now be on the wayside. Again, job well done 8)

WVABE 02-18-2013 03:31 PM

Its great to see children that are raised proper.

JeromeBetties63 02-18-2013 04:08 PM

Can we do an arranged marriage with my 3 year old son?

pczach 02-18-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegre (Post 1086040)
So, I am taking my 22-month old daughter to the science center today, and I let her pick out her clothes. Amid the rows upon rows of pink and/or Hello Kitty apparel, she reaches in & pulls out her Polamalu jersey. "This one, daddy."

So, off we go, with my little girls clad in her #43 black jersey... with her pink tutu.

[I have not been this proud, since the day that she refused to take off her blue AT-AT t-shirt.]

She has obviously been brainwashed by you! What kind of father would think what she did was cool?????

A STEELER DAD, THAT'S WHO!
:tt02:

Congrats on raising a fine young Steelers fan...you da man!:applaudit:

teegre 02-18-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 (Post 1086060)
Can we do an arranged marriage with my 3 year old son?

As long as he's fine with "only holding hands" until she's twenty-five, then Yes.. :wink02:

Thank you to everyone, for the kind words.

JackH 02-18-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegre (Post 1086040)

Wait until she's 16 and you take her to pick out her car.

Black and gold Corvette?

teegre 02-18-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pczach (Post 1086106)
She has obviously been brainwashed by you! What kind of father would think what she did was cool?????

A STEELER DAD, THAT'S WHO!
:tt02:

Congrats on raising a fine young Steelers fan...you da man!:applaudit:

So true... daddy's little brainwashed girl. And, I couldn't be more proud.

By the way, she already knows that the "yellow grass" means "TOUCHDOWN!!!" When she sees the "yellow grass", she will turn to me, with a sly grin, and whisper, "Daddy... yellow grass." Then, (usually) a few moments later, we get to run down the hall, with both arms raised, screaming "TOUCHDOWN!!!"

[Note: On those moments when a touchdown does not occur, I swear that I have heard her whisper, "Fire Arians"... or, she might be singing "Elmo's World"... not sure; don't quote me on that one.]