Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   An open challange (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=96744)

Tokenblackguy 02-28-2013 02:16 PM

An open challange

Hello,
Yes I am a FNG, although I've been to these forums before I've been far too lazy to register, much less post. However the off season has bored me to death already. As you probably noticed I am indeed a ravens fan and mainly came here to talk smack with my most hated enemies, while occasionally coming together to hate the Patsies. But never forget I am a Ravens fan and I couldn't possibly hate your team anymore(even if i do respect them). Hopefully the football gods will answer my prayers and a meteor will hit Heinz field in all of its pisscoloredness.

So lets get the inevitable smack out the way beforehand.

Ahem.
1) Rothleisberger is a rapist
2) If Harrison isn't under investigation for murder he should be.
3) Despite her hard hiting and obvious ball playing skills it's unfair that Troy Polamalu is the only female in the NFL.

In response you might say.
1) Ray Lewis is a double murderer thug who belongs in prison.
2) Suggs is a wife beating thug
3) Joe Flacco sucks and has a unibrow, which is more impressive that in his career.
4) Charlie Batch
5) 6 rings. :coffee:

Now onto my challenge:

I challenge the member of this forum to come up with a better smack name the "Ratbirds" seriously is that all you got? At least Stillers,Squeelers, Stoolers, Stains and Bungles, and Patsies are a play on the teams actual name. Unlike people who refer to the Ravens as "Rats" (not even the same species) and Ratbirds (not even remotely related to a Raven beyond the fact there both birds.).

Come one Stoolers fan, step ya smack game up:drink:

The_Joker 02-28-2013 03:03 PM

Re: An open challange

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokenblackguy (Post 1087831)
Hello,
Yes I am a FNG, although I've been to these forums before I've been far too lazy to register, much less post. However the off season has bored me to death already. As you probably noticed I am indeed a ravens fan and mainly came here to talk smack with my most hated enemies, while occasionally coming together to hate the Patsies. But never forget I am a Ravens fan and I couldn't possibly hate your team anymore(even if i do respect them). Hopefully the football gods will answer my prayers and a meteor will hit Heinz field in all of its pisscoloredness.

So lets get the inevitable smack out the way beforehand.

Ahem.
1) Rothleisberger is a rapist
2) If Harrison isn't under investigation for murder he should be.
3) Despite her hard hiting and obvious ball playing skills it's unfair that Troy Polamalu is the only female in the NFL.

In response you might say.
1) Ray Lewis is a double murderer thug who belongs in prison.
2) Suggs is a wife beating thug
3) Joe Flacco sucks and has a unibrow, which is more impressive that in his career.
4) Charlie Batch
5) 6 rings. :coffee:

Now onto my challenge:

I challenge the member of this forum to come up with a better smack name the "Ratbirds" seriously is that all you got? At least Stillers,Squeelers, Stoolers, Stains and Bungles, and Patsies are a play on the teams actual name. Unlike people who refer to the Ravens as "Rats" (not even the same species) and Ratbirds (not even remotely related to a Raven beyond the fact there both birds.).

Come one Stoolers fan, step ya smack game up:drink:

1. Roethlisberger is not a rapist.
2. Harrison's attitude>Sugg's attitude.
3. Polamalu's hair is amazing, thank you.

Also, I use Purple Browns a lot, and sometimes Gayvens.

SteelersCanada 02-28-2013 03:15 PM

[youtube]YhkNLHictW8[/youtube]

Vis 02-28-2013 03:24 PM

Browns South

tony hipchest 02-28-2013 03:33 PM

first of all ratbird-

smack talk goes in the blast furnace.

thread fail.

Buddha Bus 02-28-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 1087860)
first of all ratbird-

smack talk goes in the blast furnace.

thread fail.

More like life fail.

Son.... does mommy know you're on the computer talking to grown-ups unsupervised right now?

harrison'samonster 02-28-2013 05:52 PM

HAHAHA Charlie Batch!

What does the winner get?

tony hipchest 02-28-2013 06:01 PM

anyone who says "stoolers" and giggles is certainly "callenged". :coffee:

Lady Steel 02-28-2013 11:57 PM

So, a Ratbirds fan comes onto our board with his chest all puffed out and posts his smack in the wrong forum? Gee, never saw that happen before. And they wonder why I can't stand them. Dumber than a bag of hair.

Buddha Bus 03-01-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1087988)
So, a Ratbirds fan comes onto our board with his chest all puffed out and posts his smack in the wrong forum? Gee, never saw that happen before. And they wonder why I can't stand them. Dumber than a bag of hair.

Way to disparage the intelligence of hair, LS. A bag of hair looks like a Harvard graduate next to this troglodyte.

Pretty much what you'd expect from a guy who has role models like that big-mouthed (and big-gummed) idiot Terrell Suggs and the murdering "Jesus' warrior" Ray Lewis.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dJT9J-G6mM...1600/Suggs.jpg http://www.derfmagazine.com/_images/...oody-knife.jpg