Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Does Anyone Have Tickets To The KC Game To Sell? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9698)

Lyn 08-20-2006 08:49 PM

Does Anyone Have Tickets To The KC Game To Sell?

Please let me know as soon as possible and thanks so much!~

MattsMe 08-20-2006 11:15 PM

Re: Does Anyone Have Tickets To The KC Game To Sell?

Good luck Lyn, I've been looking all over for 2 tickets to that game, but it looks like I'll have to buy them from a broker.

STEELCRTN4EVER 08-21-2006 09:01 AM

Ebay or a broker seems to be the only hope.

Lyn 08-21-2006 11:13 AM

I have 6 but I need 2 more and it looks like I am going to have to buy them from a broker, as you suggest. Hey Matt if you are going to be there please drop by Gold Lot 1, and have a brats or a beer or something with us. This year I only bought one parking pass as opposed to 3 last year so we may be a lil cramped but so what we will have a blast! I would love to meet any one of you from SF so if you are going to the KC game please stop by!~ :banana:

johriv5 08-21-2006 12:07 PM

I have 2 tix to KC game that i would sell. I think they're in Sec 526....I am asking 125.00 per ticket....Let me know if you have an interest because I can ship them right away..Thanks.

John

Lyn 08-21-2006 08:12 PM

I have an interest in buying tickets but that is way too high.

MattsMe 08-21-2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyn
I have 6 but I need 2 more and it looks like I am going to have to buy them from a broker, as you suggest. Hey Matt if you are going to be there please drop by Gold Lot 1, and have a brats or a beer or something with us. This year I only bought one parking pass as opposed to 3 last year so we may be a lil cramped but so what we will have a blast! I would love to meet any one of you from SF so if you are going to the KC game please stop by!~ :banana:

Sounds great Lyn, I will definitely make an effort to stop by and say hi. It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to go through an online broker to get my tickets. Since I'll only be able to get away to see 1 game this year, (at least in the regular season) I really wanted to have good seats for it. But even upper level corner endzone tickets cost around 180 online. So who knows, it may not be the Chiefs game this year. I'm going to look for about another week or so and then make my decision.

johriv5 08-22-2006 10:23 AM

Hey Matt, I am selling 2 tix to KC game for $100 each.....They're in Sec 526....Let me know if you have interest, I can ship right away....

John