Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Who Likes Baseball Here? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=97475)

BlaZeQuietly 04-09-2013 08:04 PM

Who Likes Baseball Here?

I've been a huge fan of baseball and played baseball ever since I can remember, As much fun as it is to play and watch to me, football is definitely more fun to watch. Regardless I am a huge yankee fan my self, being from new york it's hard not to be. I am watching them destroy the indians tonight, it was thought that this was going to be a horrible april this year due to all of the injuries (jeter, granderson, teixeria and a rod are all out for at least april (a rod till the all star break) but we have more home runs at this point this year than we did last year. Robinson Cano is on FIRE so Is Kevin Koukalis. The Yankees are the steelers of baseball. When I play, I pitch it is truly my passion, I may never get past double A because I am once again going to miss at least a month because of my leg which I broke almost 10 years ago and made me miss my senior year of highschool, anyways enough about me, Lets talk baseball:drink: why not? it aint football season:noidea:

SteelersCanada 04-09-2013 09:26 PM

Re: Who Likes Baseball Here?

Blue Jays were supposed to be good. Looks like they're shitting the bed.

BlaZeQuietly 04-09-2013 11:14 PM

It's been that way for the jays the last couple years. Last year injuries ruined theit season. I've got Edwin Encarnacion (sp?) on my fantasy team... needless o say , so far , not impressed...

Bayz101 04-10-2013 02:58 AM

Thread moved to correct forum.

Galax Steeler 04-10-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1100410)
Blue Jays were supposed to be good. Looks like they're shitting the bed.

Yea and the Phillies were supposed to do something as will but the year is young.

SteelersCanada 04-10-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galax Steeler (Post 1100447)
Yea and the Phillies were supposed to do something as will but the year is young.

Good point. The Jays traded a couple of promising prospects for Dickey to lock down our pitching and right now, pitching is our biggest problem.

They're both going to turn the corner I feel sure. Or hope.

Vis 04-12-2013 07:37 AM

Baseball got really interesting last night

[YOUTUBE]J2FoxcPX6EE[/YOUTUBE]

Buddha Bus 04-12-2013 07:45 AM

WRESTLEMANIA, BROTHER! :chair:

I like baseball, but you'll hate who my team is..... The Baltimore Orioles. Been a fan since I was a kid and they are finally respectable again after over a decade of ineptitude. Very exciting for me.

Vis 04-13-2013 09:30 AM

A-Rod just bought my medical records too

Vis 04-13-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly (Post 1100395)
I've been a huge fan of baseball and played baseball ever since I can remember, As much fun as it is to play and watch to me, football is definitely more fun to watch. Regardless I am a huge yankee fan my self, being from new york it's hard not to be. I am watching them destroy the indians tonight, it was thought that this was going to be a horrible april this year due to all of the injuries (jeter, granderson, teixeria and a rod are all out for at least april (a rod till the all star break) but we have more home runs at this point this year than we did last year. Robinson Cano is on FIRE so Is Kevin Koukalis. The Yankees are the steelers of baseball. When I play, I pitch it is truly my passion, I may never get past double A because I am once again going to miss at least a month because of my leg which I broke almost 10 years ago and made me miss my senior year of highschool, anyways enough about me, Lets talk baseball:drink: why not? it aint football season:noidea:

Where are you on the Yankee Cheater?