Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   ** The War Room 2013 ** (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Mock W/ Highlight Videos (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=97520)

cbrunn 04-11-2013 09:41 PM

Mock W/ Highlight Videos

This is with the extra 3rd from Sanders ... as well as a trade back with 49ers for #31 , #61 , # 157

#31 - Quinton Patton , WR , Louisiana Tech - I'll just use a quote from Jonathan Banks " I feel like Patton is the best reciever I've played against "

[YOUTUBE]htOC2hKV7iM[/YOUTUBE]

#48 - David Amerson , FS , NC State - Ryan Clark will be gone next year , so this is his replacement , and will contribute from year one as a CB and FS if Poly gets injured move Clark to SS and Amerson at FS

[YOUTUBE]c6YB0NbOYng[/YOUTUBE]

#61 - Aaron Dobson , WR , Marshall - A tall , fast , and spectacular hands , Burris can mold

[YOUTUBE]99lzd57Ib_w[/YOUTUBE]

#79 - Travis Kelce , TE , Cinci - Blocking and recieving , what the Steelers like / If he's gone you can go Jordan Reed , TE , Flordia

[YOUTUBE]TtYA0VQGBLM[/YOUTUBE]

#91 - Jon Bostic , ILB , Flordia

[YOUTUBE]u1_PUwXekuI[/YOUTUBE]

#115 - Duke Williams , SS , Nevada

[YOUTUBE]sOgp-IZptvI[/YOUTUBE]

#150 - Xavier Nixon , G , Flordia - Inconsistent , but plenty of potential ... played tackle , he'll move to LG for us , but with the ability to play either LT or RT as well

#157 - Zac Dysert , QB , Miami Ohio - They will take a QB , who and when is the question

#186 - Latavius Murray , RB , UCF - Think Le'Veon Bell but only with 4.35 speed ... he might be gone be here , he's 6'3 225lbs and runs a 4.3 ,

[YOUTUBE]KoWesK_820U[/YOUTUBE]

#206 - Brandon Hepburn , ILB , Flordia A&M - Back up for Timmons , Ran good and looked real smooth in the drills at the combine

#223 - Jayson Dimanche , OLB , Southern Illinois

[YOUTUBE]Uow37zKytc8[/YOUTUBE]

or

Rashaan Melvin , CB , Nothern Illinois

[YOUTUBE]U1lcPPma8GU[/YOUTUBE]

harrison'samonster 04-11-2013 09:47 PM

Re: Mock W/ Highlight Videos

looks pretty good! I personally love getting the extra picks. 3 pass catchers in the first four picks? Might be necessary if we lose Sanders and expect Miller to miss time

harrison'samonster 04-14-2013 08:05 PM

now that we're keeping Sanders, how will this change your draft?

cbrunn 04-14-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison'samonster (Post 1102283)
now that we're keeping Sanders, how will this change your draft?

Take out Aaron Dobson and replace with

[YOUTUBE]nnAAonHPavE[/YOUTUBE]

hahahaha ohhhhh yesssss , my 3 favorite prospects in this draft ... only if it was that easy

Patton is my WR , Amerson is my S , and Mathieu is my CB

harrison'samonster 04-14-2013 09:24 PM

that's a pretty solid draft. I wish they'd trade for extra picks. If we got that draft we'd be set!

cbrunn 04-14-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison'samonster (Post 1102316)
that's a pretty solid draft. I wish they'd trade for extra picks. If we got that draft we'd be set!

Me too ... in this draft I think the value is in the 2nd-3rd round

and I really think the 49ers will want to do something with all these picks ... they need top players not middle of the pack players ... so if Vaccaro falls to 17 , they will be looking to trade up , because Vaccaro doesn't make it passed the Cowboys

Then I just hope that Ameron and Methieu would last to them picks

harrison'samonster 04-14-2013 09:34 PM

I agree, 49ers aren't going to keep all those picks. like you say, they don't need to build a team, they need that one or two extra pieces to put them over the top. They've already been big players in FA, they'll be looking for trades.

Now the real question: Are the Steelers going to be looking to trade picks? I sure hope so!