Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   October 29 Steelers @ Raiders (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9769)

Marst 08-23-2006 10:30 AM

October 29 Steelers @ Raiders

I finally got tickets to my first ever live Steelers game. Are there any other Steeler fans attending this game who might know of where to tailgate? I would hate to be in the middle of a bunch of Raiders fans. Thanks

Lyn 08-23-2006 10:44 AM

Re: October 29 Steelers @ Raiders

Stlrs4Life always has a great tailgate. He will be putting the information up about a week prior to the game. If you want to know more you can PM him. Have a great time, I know you will:)

BlackNGold203 08-23-2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marst
I finally got tickets to my first ever live Steelers game. Are there any other Steeler fans attending this game who might know of where to tailgate? I would hate to be in the middle of a bunch of Raiders fans. Thanks

that game is in Oakland....

you may have a hard time avoiding raider fans.....:cool: :cool:

Lyn 08-23-2006 10:58 AM

Oh is it LOL then Dom's tailgate will be out for you too :wink: :rolleyes: :busted:

SteelersFire 09-01-2006 07:28 PM

I'm going!!! It will be my first in the Raider's home court though so I can't really help with anything. Sorry!

We should ty and concentrate the terrible towels! I'm in 118 28 ... I think its gonna ROCK HARD! Anyone else going to this game?

Preacher 10-02-2006 02:18 AM

FOR A HEADS UP....

To those who do not know... The Steelers/Raiders game may be moved to accomodate the Oakland A's if they make it that far... not likely, but maybe. If so, I have heard that the game would be played on a Monday night.

Stlrs4Life 10-02-2006 08:31 PM

I believe Baseball should change there schedules around.

MJ5150 10-05-2006 01:28 AM

Hello!

I just signed up today! I live up near Seattle, Washington. I am originally from Altoona, PA. I am making the dirve down to Oakland with two other HUGE Steeler fans to go to the Raiders game.

We would love to meet up with some other fans. We arrive in Oakland Saturday morning, and we'll be leaving sometime Monday. Send me a PM for my cell number.

-Mike

beer72 10-26-2006 01:56 PM

I'll also be making the drive from Tucson AZ. I should be the Sat afternoon if anyone knows of anygood bars or places to meet other steeler fans please let me know. PM me if you would like any steeler fans welcome.

grtvibe69 10-27-2006 04:25 PM

I think that ROCKS people are making in town for the game. I will be there with a good size group and setting up tailgate EARLY and hopefully next to several other Steelers tailgating. I might have 2 extra tickets also.