Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Reputation (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9789)

BlackNGold203 08-24-2006 08:09 AM

Wait...let me guess....

No more rep points....

HometownGal 08-24-2006 08:26 AM

Re: Reputation

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203 (Post 140017)
Wait...let me guess....

No more rep points....

It's OK, 203. The only thing I'll miss about it are the comments - I enjoyed reading them and it was really nice knowing when your posts were appreciated.

It's a shame though, that one bad, sour apple had to ruin it for everyone else. :rolleyes:

We'll survive! :bouncy:

BlackNGold203 08-24-2006 08:29 AM

Yeah...that's it exactly...it was never a race for me...but it was great letting people know you enjoyed their posts...and hearing the same from them....

Oh well...

:cool: :cool:

83-Steelers-43 08-24-2006 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203 (Post 140022)
Yeah...that's it exactly...it was never a race for me...but it was great letting people know you enjoyed their posts...and hearing the same from them....

Oh well...

:cool: :cool:

Agreed. Oh well.

ARKIESTEEL 08-24-2006 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203 (Post 140017)
Wait...let me guess....

No more rep points....

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 140021)
It's OK, 203. The only thing I'll miss about it are the comments - I enjoyed reading them and it was really nice knowing when your posts were appreciated.

It's a shame though, that one bad, sour apple had to ruin it for everyone else. :rolleyes:

Who was the bad apple? I am that dense:dang:

X-Terminator 08-24-2006 08:43 AM

Quote:

Ditto. Apparently somewhere along the line, it was forgotten that the rep system was about FUN, not for competition or popularity or any other reason. Oh well, I agree - it was nice reading the comments and knowing that people enjoyed my posts.

Livinginthe past 08-24-2006 08:44 AM

I guess it means that any appreciation you have for another persons post will have to made in the form of an actual post on the thread.

Personally I found the 'good post' and 'I agree' comments by themselves pretty annoying when they appeared on a thread.

I would have liked a compromise whereby you could still rep someone but their points wouldn't show on your profile.

Its funny that this has happened and the 4 people (that i counted) that had a real issue with the rep system no longer post here, or not on a regular basis anyway.

NM

Livinginthe past 08-24-2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

Good post.

I agree. :cool:

NM

Livinginthe past 08-24-2006 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Terminator (Post 140033)
Ditto. Apparently somewhere along the line, it was forgotten that the rep system was about FUN, not for competition or popularity or any other reason. Oh well, I agree - it was nice reading the comments and knowing that people enjoyed my posts.

Good post.

If only there was another way of me letting you know I enjoyed your post.

Hmmmmm. :smile:

NM

HometownGal 08-24-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past (Post 140035)
Good post.

I agree. :cool:

NM

I just repped you - don't you see it? :busted: :cool: