Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Penguins and Pirates Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=97978)

steelax04 04-29-2013 04:53 PM

Penguins and Pirates Forums

Should the Penguins and/or Pirates sub forums be moved up to the top of the "Miscellaneous" section and out of the basement of the Sports Dimension catch-all?

Bayz101 04-29-2013 04:57 PM

Re: Penguins and Pirates Forums

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelax04 (Post 1111617)
Should the Penguins and/or Pirates sub forums be moved up to the top of the "Miscellaneous" section and out of the basement of the Sports Dimension catch-all?

Forwarding this to the proper administrator. This is like the sixth time this has been suggested.

steelax04 04-29-2013 05:03 PM

C'mon Bayz... just click some buttons and make it happen!

Fire Haley 04-29-2013 07:17 PM

Hell yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah!

I get tired of throwing things at the ceiling and hoping the gods are listening

But do the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey forum first - since it is the STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS and a few new fans to hockey might want to come along for the ride and enjoy the greatest spectacle on ice

[YOUTUBE]pWOXHqWvUzE[/YOUTUBE]

Fire Haley 04-29-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelax04 (Post 1111623)
C'mon Bayz... just click some buttons and make it happen!

can I get an Amen?

I don't really care about base-a-ball, I think that place is all Atlanta Braves fans anyway

Lady Steel 04-29-2013 11:13 PM

I voted aye to both before Killer has a heart attack.

Bayz101 04-30-2013 07:34 PM

Well, in my defense, this is a Steelers forum. Not a Penguins forum.

If this was "Pittsburgh Fever" it wouldn't make sense having the Pens and Buccos in a sub-forum, but because it's Steelers Fever, it does make sense.

Sometimes it doesn't have to, though. Since we ARE the biggest Steelers forum out there, I think we're popular enough to make changes like this, so I forwarded all of this information to the proper administrator and you'll probably see changes soon.

steelax04 04-30-2013 08:30 PM

I think a main forum under the Miscellaneous section is all we really need. The problem is that any threads under the Sports Dimension sub-forum get more play than the Penguins sub-sub-forum, when the Penguins threads are probably the most pertinent since this is a Pittsburgh Steelers forum, not an Atlanta Braves or NBA (which there isn't even a Pitt team) forum.

Does that make sense?

Bayz101 04-30-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelax04 (Post 1112134)
I think a main forum under the Miscellaneous section is all we really need. The problem is that any threads under the Sports Dimension sub-forum get more play than the Penguins sub-sub-forum, when the Penguins threads are probably the most pertinent since this is a Pittsburgh Steelers forum, not an Atlanta Braves or NBA (which there isn't even a Pitt team) forum.

Does that make sense?

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Pens and Pirates discussion shouldn't be considered a sub-topic to discussion not Pittsburgh Sports related. Hell, i'm sure seven odd years ago the Pens probably didn't even have a sub-forum to discuss in. It was likely all the Sports Dimension, and the decision to move the Pens and Buccos to their own sub-forum was probably made due to popularity of said discussion, and now they'll probably be moved to their own respective forums.

My goal is to make this forum better each day i'm here, so i'll make sure all of your requests are considered. You can probably consider this request in progress. :thumbsup:

steelax04 04-30-2013 08:39 PM

I say Thank You, sir. Killer will probably say "why isn't it done yet?!?" :chuckle: