Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Widen the on/off features when editing profiles (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=98364)

Steeldude 05-22-2013 06:50 AM

Widen the on/off features when editing profiles

I feel member should have the option to hide the latest features to the profiles. You should be able to hide Last Achievement, Activity, Points/Level. I am one who does not like frills, awards etc... I like it plain and simple

Lady Steel 05-22-2013 08:25 PM

Re: Widen the on/off features when editing profiles

Do you like to dress up for Halloween? Decorate for the holidays? Maybe have a sig or an avatar? Or what arcade games you have mastered on a Steelers message board? :noidea:

Bayz101 05-22-2013 08:32 PM

I'll see what I can do, Steeldude. As far as I know, this isn't a feature a specific member can opt out of. I'll definitely look into it, as I know every member will have preferences. The "Experience" add-on actually increases forum activity by up to 20% in some cases, as it encourages members to stay active within the forums to maintain an activity percentage and level up to 100. Just something new that'll hopefully keeps things "fresh".

Steeldude 05-23-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1121290)
Do you like to dress up for Halloween? Decorate for the holidays? Maybe have a sig or an avatar? Or what arcade games you have mastered on a Steelers message board? :noidea:

Hence the reason for the on/off.

To answer the questions

1. No. I am not 6 years old any longer

2. My wife does that. I could care less about decorations.

3. Doesn't matter

4. No need for me to advertise them. They are meaningless games.

Some people like them and I am fine with that. I just think that all features should be optional. If it doesn't happen...no big deal :grin:

Vis 05-23-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 1121293)
I'll see what I can do, Steeldude. As far as I know, this isn't a feature a specific member can opt out of. I'll definitely look into it, as I know every member will have preferences. The "Experience" add-on actually increases forum activity by up to 20% in some cases, as it encourages members to stay active within the forums to maintain an activity percentage and level up to 100. Just something new that'll hopefully keeps things "fresh".

maybe we're just on a role. It seems like comaraderie is up.