Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Do you want to be a Moderator? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9838)

SteelersFever 08-25-2006 05:44 PM

Do you want to be a Moderator?

We're looking for a few Moderators. If you're interested, please let us know and why you would make a great moderator, we would love to hear it. :smile:

Livinginthe past 08-25-2006 06:05 PM

Re: Do you want to be a Moderator?

I think I would make a great moderator.

Think of me as a 'thief-catcher' - I understand the twisted mind of the SF poster who doesn't support the Steelers as their No.1 team.

Quite frankly there are some guys from other teams who need reining back in - Hawk Believer would be the first on my list - then probably Cantstop85 - underneath the (admittedly deep) disguise of being nice guys - they are nothing but subversives.

Vote now.

Vote LITP.

NM

BBC 08-25-2006 06:17 PM

He's got my support :chuckle:

HometownGal 08-25-2006 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past (Post 140693)
I think I would make a great moderator.

Think of me as a 'thief-catcher' - I understand the twisted mind of the SF poster who doesn't support the Steelers as their No.1 team.

Quite frankly there are some guys from other teams who need reining back in - Hawk Believer would be the first on my list - then probably Cantstop85 - underneath the (admittedly deep) disguise of being nice guys - they are nothing but subversives.

Vote now.

Vote LITP.

NM

LMFAO!!! You're too funny, LITP! :sofunny: You'd make a GREAT Mod - on a Pats BB. :smile:

Just my two cents here. I think Tony, BlackNGold203 and BBC would make great Mods. A Mod has to be fair, unbiased and have earned the respect of his/her fellow members. All 3 of these guys fit that mold perfectly, imho. :cool: Much like Mike, Pros and 83.

Have a great weekend everyone! :smile:

CantStop85 08-25-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past (Post 140693)

Looks like someone has us all figured out, Hawk...I guess we can't keep up that nice guy charade anymore. :boxing:

I would make a great moderator because...well, quite frankly because I'm a Bengals fan. :bouncy: They don't come any more fair-minded. :mallet:

BlackNGold203 08-25-2006 07:31 PM

PM sent Mike...

Livinginthe past 08-25-2006 08:18 PM

C'mon 203.

Lets hear your impassioned plea for the good people of SF to elect you as their moderator.

I'll be making notes on your manifesto - to make sure you fulfil every part of it.

NM

BlackNGold203 08-25-2006 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past (Post 140776)
C'mon 203.

Lets hear your impassioned plea for the good people of SF to elect you as their moderator.

I'll be making notes on your manifesto - to make sure you fulfil every part of it.

NM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43 08-25-2006 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203 (Post 140723)
PM sent Mike...

There's your man Mike.

Mamaduck43 08-25-2006 11:13 PM

I would love to handle just the Recipe board.... I have been part of several food related boards for several years, and it would be fun to perk up interest in things to eat and prepare for game days and tailgate parties....

I could add the 'feminine touch' to that board - - - sort of like SF's own Martha Stewart...... Wait------ Strike that!!!!!