Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Who are the NFL pretenders? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=98977)

PATS16N0 06-25-2013 07:12 PM

Who are the NFL pretenders?

Going to try to keep my own football threads here so I have more leeway with mods when you bitches start spewing your hatred at Tom.

Anyway.

Who do you guys think are still playing with fool's gold in the AFC?
Texans seem to think they just need to avoid injuries to avoid a sure-bet Superbowl (lol)

Bronco fans think they're for real. Their fans are basically Rex Ryan and in their mind they're the off season champions. "Peyton! Peyton, Blah Blah Blah." I'm not scared of them at all.

If you want my opinion, both of these teams are full of shit.

I think the Packers are way overrated and everything about them is overrated. I think Rodgers is overrated, not to say he isn't awesome. I think their coach is an unoriginal, uncreative blockhead idiot (young, less fat Andy Reid?)

Pretender.

Not sure what people are even expecting out of the defending champions, so hard to say if they're pretending to be anything.

harrison'samonster 06-25-2013 07:15 PM

Re: Who are the NFL pretenders?

are we talking about this upcoming season

PATS16N0 06-25-2013 07:18 PM

Yeah

Upcoming don't believe the hype teams for teams hyped and teams sure to be hyped.

Seattle Seahawks = For Real

harrison'samonster 06-25-2013 07:20 PM

personally I think the Broncos are for real. and as for Balt., never rule out the returning champs. I know they've lost a lot, but I'll wait and see how they play the first few games.

PATS16N0 06-25-2013 07:21 PM

I think the Broncos are for real against the Chargers, the Chiefs and the Raiders.
I think in the play offs they're New England's little bitch.

Buddha Bus 06-25-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPatriots (Post 1136107)
New England's little bitch.

Tom Brady?

Lady Steel 06-25-2013 10:51 PM

I see this thread being full of the only two 5-letter words NEPatriots knows. "Brady" and "Gronk." The End.

Bayz101 06-25-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1136171)
I see this thread being full of the only two 5-letter words NEPatriots knows. "Brady" and "Gronk." The End.

Kodak.

JonM229 06-26-2013 11:04 AM

I think the Ravens defense has actually gotten better talent-wise, but they need a leader to step up and take charge.

The offense has more question marks: Will Ray Rice have as good of a year without Leach? How will the loss of Boldin affect the passing game? Can Gino Gradkowski lead the O-line like Birk had?

Fire Arians 06-26-2013 12:46 PM

the chargers are the perennial pretenders

every year ESPN be like 'oh these guys are awesome, so talented, super bowl bound!' then bounced from the playoffs