Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Penguins (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Pens Resign Dupuis (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=99064)

SteelCityMom 07-03-2013 12:08 AM

Pens Resign Dupuis
 
:thumbsup:

Penguins Re-Sign Forward Pascal Dupuis to a Four-Year Contract

The Pittsburgh Penguins have re-signed forward Pascal Dupuis to a four-year contract, it was announced today by executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero.

The deal runs through the 2016-17 campaign, and has an average annual value of $3.75 million.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.ht...it-fb-penguins

Fire Haley 07-03-2013 07:58 AM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
what the hell?

you closed down the only thread people ever posted in?

brilliant!


now you're gonna have 50 threads with 2 responses?

yeah - that'll keep the conversation going

SteelCityMom 07-03-2013 09:01 AM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
You never posted in it anymore, so what do you care.

Have anything else to do except whine? Last non-whiney post you made in there was almost 2 years ago. I think you'll get over it.

Fire Haley 07-03-2013 09:07 AM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
if it wasn't for me there wouldn't even BE a Penguins forum

better go check again

SteelCityMom 07-03-2013 09:15 AM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
You're not as awesome as you think you are lol.

Check what again? That the last non-whiney post you made in the thread was from 10/29/11? I already looked. If it wasn't for me randomly posting in there it would have just died a long time ago. All I did was make it official.

Anything else you want to cry about?

NSMaster56 07-03-2013 04:37 PM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
GREAT news.

sluggermatt15 07-05-2013 01:54 PM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
Smart move by Shero re-signing Dupuis. IMO one of the guys who held the team together. Great PKer, clutch goal scorer, and great teammate. Very unselfish. Dupuis has become a likeable player among the fans in recent years also, IMO. So I believe a lot of Pens fans will agree this was a good transaction by Shero.

Bayz101 07-05-2013 02:28 PM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 1139247)
what the hell?

you closed down the only thread people ever posted in?

brilliant!


now you're gonna have 50 threads with 2 responses?

yeah - that'll keep the conversation going

You begged for a Penguins forum, and throw a fit when there's more than one thread? Why did you want an entire forum if you only wanted one thread to begin with? I think you're trying to find reasons to complain, Killer. :sofunny:

Fire Haley 07-07-2013 06:55 PM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 1140127)
You begged for a Penguins forum, and throw a fit when there's more than one thread? Why did you want an entire forum if you only wanted one thread to begin with?:

beg is the word you choose

I demanded

to get a place away from the conglomeration of all other sports....a worthy feat, I'd say


accomplished too, the squeaky wheel gets the grease


here's what true hockey fans need to know


I'll miss Murray if we lose him ... I don't want to root for a team with no guts

get me a Cooke Wild jersey for free and I'll wear it!


amen


I have spoken

sluggermatt15 07-11-2013 08:22 PM

Re: Pens Resign Dupuis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 1140481)
beg is the word you choose

I demanded

to get a place away from the conglomeration of all other sports....a worthy feat, I'd say


accomplished too, the squeaky wheel gets the grease


here's what true hockey fans need to know


I'll miss Murray if we lose him ... I don't want to root for a team with no guts

get me a Cooke Wild jersey for free and I'll wear it!


amen


I have spoken

Doesn't look like Murray will return. I don't think Shero has enough cap space to sign another 2 way player. Plus, considering the qualifying offers submitted to a few guys, we'll be over the cap once they accept. So I see us dumping a player or maybe two to get under the cap by the start of the season.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum