Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New guy on the block (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=991)

SCacalaki 06-20-2005 05:32 PM

New guy on the block

Looks like a great site!

bigbensgirl7 06-20-2005 05:36 PM

Re: New guy on the block

It is...you will love it here!!! oh yah...welcome :bouncy: :bouncy: :sign04:

clevestinks 06-20-2005 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCacalaki
Looks like a great site!

Your exactly right! The best site on the net. Welcome, Your in Steelers Country!

LambertIsGod58 06-20-2005 08:11 PM

Welcome....enjoy the site.

Ironman 06-20-2005 08:20 PM

SCacalaki- Welcome to Steelers Fever! I just signed up on maximumgrilledsteelers and you just welcomed me also. That site is awesome as well... I hope there are lots of crossovers form the two sites. I'm guessing by your name you're from SC... good to have some more people from the southern parts of Steeler Nation. I'm in NC... so we're neighbors!

BlitzburghRockCity 06-20-2005 11:40 PM

at first I thought that read, new kid on the block!! Yikes!! :toofunny:

Welcome to SF!

Prosdo 06-21-2005 12:22 AM

Welcome to SteelersFever :sign01:

geran42o 06-21-2005 09:15 PM

this truly is a great site... welcome to the club

SCacalaki 06-22-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironman
SCacalaki- Welcome to Steelers Fever! I just signed up on maximumgrilledsteelers and you just welcomed me also. That site is awesome as well... I hope there are lots of crossovers form the two sites. I'm guessing by your name you're from SC... good to have some more people from the southern parts of Steeler Nation. I'm in NC... so we're neighbors!

Thanks ironman. Yeah I live in Charleston, SC. I do have family the lives in Cary. Two cousins who attend/will attend NCSU.

I've thought about going to the Steelers/Panthers preseason game but it's an expense to watch the second/third team guys plays. While I admit that is certainly what the preseason is partially about (i.e., figuring out who sticks with the team and who doesn't), I'm not sure I want to pay close to full-price for the tickets.

Definitely stop by MaxGrilled as often as you'd like. I'll try to stop by here as often as possible. The place looks great!

SCacalaki 06-22-2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
at first I thought that read, new kid on the block!! Yikes!! :toofunny:

Welcome to SF!

Yeah, I read that afterwards and thought it was a poor choice of words. :) Certainly don't want that label attached to me. :cool: