Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Steelers gameday feature (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=99804)

Loaded Pixel 08-13-2013 06:44 PM

Steelers gameday feature

Steelers fans,

I come to you in need of some help. My company, Loaded Pixel, is working with a national tv network on a feature about fans. We all know that Steelers fans are the best, so I was hoping to find and feature some of you. We're looking for fans who go to games, home or away, and record their reactions to big moments. :tt03:

You can check out our website to see what we've done in the past, and what we're trying to do this fall. Either way, it would be great to hear from any and all of you to make this feature great each week.

Thanks again for your time and Let's Go Steelers!

Galax Steeler 08-13-2013 07:16 PM

Re: Steelers gameday feature

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loaded Pixel (Post 1155509)
Steelers fans,

I come to you in need of some help. My company, Loaded Pixel, is working with a national tv network on a feature about fans. We all know that Steelers fans are the best, so I was hoping to find and feature some of you. We're looking for fans who go to games, home or away, and record their reactions to big moments. :tt03:

You can check out our website to see what we've done in the past, and what we're trying to do this fall. Either way, it would be great to hear from any and all of you to make this feature great each week.

Thanks again for your time and Let's Go Steelers!

I hope you ain't trying to put spam on this board I will give you this one but it better not spread all over the board or you will be banned.:thumbsup:

Loaded Pixel 08-14-2013 12:02 PM

I promise this isn't spam. I really would like to get in touch with Steelers fans who go to games and are willing to shoot their reaction to big moments during the game. My company is real, the feature is real, I'll even donate cash to this site if I get actual people to help me throughout the year. I'm not local, so I though this would be a good way to go about it.

You can email me directly at: Loadedpixel@gmail.com

You can also see other features like this that we've done in the past: www.Loadedpixelcreative.com/featurettes

I'll be more than happy to fill you in or answer any questions.

Loaded Pixel 08-16-2013 03:18 PM

Not one person is interested? c'mon! please?!

Again, I promise this isn't spam. And for the features that we've done in the past, the folks that have worked with us have had a lot of fun. It is really simple, and stress free, except for the game of course. It's also a great way to document steelers games for your own personal record? I promise I don't bite.