tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,402 Times in 3,547 Posts
Default Re: Steelers release ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
MADNESS!

HOW CAN YOU RELEASE THE BEST BLOCKING WR IN THE GAME WITHOUT EVEN OFFERING HIM A CONTRACT?!

HE HAD 1,000 yards TWO YEARS AGO!

COLBERT/ROONEY IS STOOP!!!
i knew it was just a matter of time before the board assclown would post in this thread for no other reason than flaming. the only suprise is it wasnt yesterday. i guess he wasnt "bored" enough. well, theres a time and place for everything and now may be perfect to put him in his....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
Oh I was doing that for the past year or so.. You know, speaking of how promising Brown was, how Hines' spot could be easily filled by Cotchery (who's better at this point in his career), and how letting him go would give us an opportunity to grab another guy in the draft who can do more than catch WR screens and block.

Welcome to reality everyone. I guess it's only OK to let go of something after the fact. But when it's practically written on the wall for everyone to see, its not cool. It's gotta happen first.
what is it you need? a ****ing cookie or pat on the back?

Desperately Seeking Cyber-attention

im sorry you werent lavished with attention as a child (or perhaps were spoiled with way too much) and are severely lacking in the amount you need now.

but good news! you have already gained the attention of 3 mods in this thread alone.

since youre next obvious move is to drop some lame homophibic slur or innuendo, perhaps i'll just wait to bring the hammer crashing down.

incase you havent noticed yet, the board has been just fine while you were away, and nobody missed your "insight" a bit. maybe you just might wanna leave it that way before the decision is made for you.