View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 20464
Default Re: Time For Dan Rooney!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
Art II has F****d it up enough, its time for the Ambassador to take over. I'll bet "The Chief" is turning over in his grave after the release of Hines Ward and for money, Art II is nothing like his namesake!

Relax man... we are all sad but it was time.. he is a 5th receiver that just cant get it done anymore.. it come down between he and Crochery I would expect and you have to take Crochery... as far as Dan and the Chief and those comments..........................

I guess you dont remember Franco Harris ( played for the seahawks ) how about Webster ( played for Chiefs ) those and many others the Steelers moved on from.. Yes it hurts and I still wish they could have worked out a vet min and maybe made him play some special teams I swear hines could and would do it... but as far as a response to your post and what Dan Rooney would do... again I say to you Franco Harris... its not Art 2s fault.. its the steeler way...
By the way we are loyal ( we got him his 1000 catches on B.S plays... We carried Bettis on a year that we never needed him and others we stay loyal to as well... Its just time for Hines to move on man... 14 years in the league bud.
60_MINUTES is offline   Reply With Quote