Old 03-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #16
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,365 Times in 566 Posts
Default Re: Steelers taking calculated risk with Wallace

Quote:
Steve Courson, 50, was killed outside his Farmington, Pa., home in November while trying to remove a 44-foot tree from his property. The former guard was crushed while apparently trying to save his dog, after a gust of wind changed the direction of the falling tree. His black Labrador retriever was found alive, tangled in Courson's legs.
Very sad and tragic. Just a little earlier in the year that he died, Steve came to my school and was a guest speaker. He was full of life and energy and proposed a strong message. He really seemed to enjoy life and had a knack at pubic speaking. He really connected with his audience and relayed his message nicely. If I remember correctly, it was about taking care of your body and not abusing steroids or any other type of drug, the life he had walked.

Was pretty weird to learn sometime later he died while being crushed by a tree while saving his dog. Sad story.