View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:34 AM   #20
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369
Default Re: Steelers taking calculated risk with Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
Honestly...How good do you think we are without BR 7? 8-8?
We went 15-1 with a rookie Ben, and I think we are something like 6-2 or 7-2 or something without him since then. What were you thinking? Did you think the Steelers suck, but have a god-like QB?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millers the sh!t View Post
Pats qb position isn't hard at all. 8 seconds in the pocket to throw a ball 7 yards. As long as they have a Solid line they'll be successful with or without Brady. Cassel went 11-5 not playing a down since highschool.

Defenses just need to learn how to stop that dink and dunk shit. If they get a legit deep threat like Wallace to stretch the field, their offense will be unstoppable. It almost already is.

Even though I hate the pats with a passion I think they draft well. They'll keep letting those picks roll over until they have enough to trade up 3 times in one draft or own the whole thing all together. Then we'll have another 15 years of listening to how great these scumbags are.
But they really don't draft that well at all, especially not the last five or six years. So far as I can tell, they are getting one starter and one decent backup out of every draft, which is what even the worst team in the league gets (if they want to save face, that is).