Old 03-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,822 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Woodson Questions Haley Hiring by Steelers

This from Ed.B. of the P-G

Former Steelers safety Rod Woodson appeared on The Rich Eisen Podcast this week which aired on NFL Network

On the relationship between Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and offensive coordinator Todd Haley:

Woodson: “It’s a little interesting to see what happens because Bruce [Arians] and Ben [Roethlisberger] had a great relationship. Todd, he hasn’t had a great relationship with anybody ever. It just seems like he doesn’t have a great relationship with anybody that I know.

I’m a little confused about why they would do something like that because it seems like that goes against everything that they are in Pittsburgh in that organization – family, caring for each other, everything is working in one harmony and one unit. This year it’s not, so it’s going to be interesting to see what happens.”

http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/i...ng-by-steelers

IMO Art Rooney, for whatever reason, has decided he does not care if Ben will be pals with the new coordinator and that Ben needs a kick in the a** from time to time to raise the level of his game
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote