View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351
Default Re: Out of all the signing this year who threatens the Steelers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtain_of_Steel View Post
Right so the no one per say, if we play offense like we can and def like we know who too hasn't really passed us.

Eagles are the Eagles regardless of who they sign, they have coaching issues and Vick is their QB. Can't argue about McCoy he and the DL are their bright spots.

Pats are lurking.. lol

Packers are due to come back to earth, hopefully. Age will catch up to some players quickly.

Giants are still floating, but I think they are due for a let down and their division will tighten up. Eagles cowboys and giants. One has to go out.

Brees can go suck ass, lol... He wants to cite that last time he played under a Tag he shoulder got ripped up. Boo freaking hoo. He is due to be jinxed shortly. Saints should stand pat with all the problems they are having having brees contract weighing them down long term is last thing they need.
His interview about the bounty scandal was a bit to scripted. No way he didn;t know about it. I bet he contributed to the pot. He repeated something 2 or 3 times.
" I did not participate in any Bounty program, nor did I have any knowledge relating to its real existence."
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...tter-to-fans/1

I have a big problem with that statement. Using the word "REAL".. So he heard guys joking but never validated it? BS, he knew about.
Drew Brees is the Franchise...Either he gets paid or paper bags come back in style!