View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #21
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,356 Times in 4,302 Posts
Default Re: When is Ryan Clark going to shut up?

Oh the horror! Ryan has really crossed the line with this twitter stuff now! I hope the Rooneys fire him immediately!

Steelers FS Ryan Clark Bashes Duke Via Twitter, Suspension Now In Order

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...miami-dolphins

Quote:
by Neal Coolong on Mar 19, 2012 9:01 AM EDT

In the most egregious display of opinionated rhetoric, Steelers FS Ryan Clark (Public Enemy No. 25) recently crossed all lines of decency.

But this time, it was a shot at a teammate. Sort of.

Putting class aside, Clark had the nerve to point out to Steelers TE Weslye Saunders, a fan of Duke University, its basketball team had lost to No. 15 seed Lehigh in the first round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

And Clark even went out of his way to point out he "liked Duke" at one point, but his reveling in the misery of Saunders, apparently a fan of the Blue Devils, shows just how tasteless Clark is.

It started with Saunders' Tweet, stating emphatically there was a No. 2 seed in the NCAA tournament that wouldn't lose, and that was Duke.

After Lehigh upset Duke 65-60, Clark added insult to Saunders' injury:

Oh the humanity.

Saunders pleads with Clark to stop the merciless attacks, but Clark continues on, kicking babies and puppies in third world countries while he rips into Saunders, Duke and the American Way of Life.

The crisis Clark started forced Internet hacks writing from basements all over the world to take Clark to the shed, writing their standard "I follow Twitter and Ryan Clark is Trending" boilerplate story.

Clark ended his weekend with a slightly less offensive Tweet, summarizing our need to constantly berate him like the outstanding societal watchdogs we are.

just don't understand who this man thinks he is.

(see link for offensive tweets)