View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #28
steelers33
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17599
Default Re: When is Ryan Clark going to shut up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
Oh the horror! Ryan has really crossed the line with this twitter stuff now! I hope the Rooneys fire him immediately!

Steelers FS Ryan Clark Bashes Duke Via Twitter, Suspension Now In Order

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...miami-dolphins

(see link for offensive tweets)
Your an idiot and not seeing my point at all. I could care less Clark said something about the Dolphins or Duke. All I am saying is that I do not like unnecessary press related to our football team. Let the Jets, Redskins, and Cowboys take care of all that but I see the Steelers being better than that. We are a model NFL franchise, and it should stay that way. With that being said the recent trend of players like Clark saying anything they want doesn't bode well for our organization. We have to change this trend for the sake of this organization. How did it look for us last year when Harrison made those comments about our football team to that magazine? Not good, unnecessary press usually doesn't go well for a football team and just causes distractions . So even with little things like this, we have to start setting a standard to just keep quiet and play football like we have done so well in the past. Maybe you just don't have the mental capacity to understand this. (Waits for you to respond with waaaahhhh)
steelers33 is offline   Reply With Quote