View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #38
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,050 Times in 1,789 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: When is Ryan Clark going to shut up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers33 View Post
Lol, and I'm sure you can go back to your same old boring your not going anywhere life, but the Steelers are a passionate hobby of mine. I'm wasting my time on the internet because how? Its not like I was following the guy's twitter, I read this in a news story that is also in the USA today. It also looks like you spend a lot more of your time on these forums then I do, so if I'm wasting my life I don't know what you're doing man. Also I didn't know I'm the only one who perceived the Pittsburgh Steelers as a classy organization. Looks like years of media recognition, and the perception that the Steelers as one of the most outstanding classiest organizations in the NFL was all for not. Hell with your logic the Jets and Rex Ryan are just as classy as us! Also I'm a fan, so I can judge the players how I wish because thats what fans do. But Clark represents the Steelers. Your intelligence is laughable.
This story was in U.S.A. Today? Really??

People obviously are running out of things to talk about, and with your logic, Joey Porter should have had his ass-wiped with gold as a member of COWHER'S Steelers team.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote