View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #60
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,951 Times in 3,010 Posts
Default Re: When is Ryan Clark going to shut up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
I'd prefer that Ryan just focus on the Steelers and not worry so much about what other teams are doing.
ryan has been spending the entire offseason either training in arizona or spending time with family. in addition to watching film, he has spent about every day of non mandatory off time focusing on the steelers. many people wish that harrison, keisel, hoke, and legursky not hunt. other people wish baron batch not paint with acrylics and spend so much time bashing characters of "The Walking Dead". people on this board would absolutely flip their lids and go bezerk if they realized the type of social lives players like ALL of our young o-line, CB's, wes saunders, william gay, and WR corps had.

saying these players need to shut it down to focus more on the steelers is kinda like saying we should shut this message board down so WE CAN ALL focus more on our jobs and families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
I hate seeing Steelers fans fight over stupid stuff. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if their opinion is wrong.
^^^^ another "classy" steeler fan.

i think im in the majority when i say id rather bash non twitter using dickweeds like suggs, lewis, and brady as opposed to harrison and clark.