View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #4
Kingmagyar
Team Captain

Member Number: 16118
Default Re: Imagine MOCK 3.0

Yeah you could trade down deep into the 2nd round if you want Kelechi Osemele and he is not an ideal Left Guard for the Steelers if their looking for someone to pull. RT, RG for sure but Zeitler, Silatolu, Brooks, all would be better pulling LGs.

Lamaar Miller would be awesome and we could say goodbye to Mendy with no regrets. He won't be there though.

Baptiste's pro day is today and there has been no pub on this guy at all and no combine invite. He could be the steal of the century as he is only predicted to go in the 7th or be a UDFA. 4th round is about right to not take any chances losing him if the Steelers really like him.

5th round for Burfect isn't much of a risk.

Greg Childs is way up the draft boards. With that speed of his and size there is no way he is there in the 6th, 5th and by the time the Steelers pick 4th. I love the guy but we would have to draft him in the 3rd if we want him. I think he is worth it in the 3rd.

I see you sticking by Ryan Lindley, but you know close to 50% completion percentage at a small school against small competition? I really ruled out a QB completely for the Steelers but who knows they may just pick one if their planning on moving away from Batch and Lefty.
Kingmagyar is offline   Reply With Quote