View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #1
cbrunn
Starter

Member Number: 23984
Default Mock draft w/ Wallace gone

these are just some players i was researching and think they would be good fit...just wondering some others opinions... I'm no expert and don't pay attention to much to college football...i used a lot of mock drafts to kind of find players values ...but anyway here we go ... and i don't think CB is as big as a need as others think ... with curtis brown and cortez allen from last year

so somebody in the later first round targeting wallace ... maybe Denver or new England??

24th ... mike adams OT OSU
31st ... TRADE ... Dallas loves ronell lewis so with them knowing we will take him we strike a deal to get a extra second and 3rd... or the Jets could be interested with the same deal
2nd round(from dallas or jets trade) ... Kelechi Osemele, G, Iowa Stat
2nd round ... Dwight Bentley, CB, Louisiana-Lafayette
3rd round ( from dallas or jets trade) ... Brandon Brooks, G, Miami of Ohio
3rd round .... Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
4th round ... Nigel Bradham, LB, Florida State
5th round ... Omar Bolden, CB, Arizona State

i also like phillip thomas a S from syracuse not really sure of his draft value but maybe worth a 6 or 7 shot ... and maybe a tall WR with one of these last 2 picks ...

maybe package some kind of picks next year for another 4th round pick for Akiem Hicks, NT, Canada ... i think he'll be a beast in a couple of years

also could get brandon washington in the second and brooks in the 3rd but that would give us 4 OL with the first 4 picks ... i don't think CB is as big as a need but with the extra picks give us some luxury...and with that take what could be the next ike taylor in bently ...with cortez allen and dwight bentley being the CB of the future and probably move curtis brown to the FS position
cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote