View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #12
cbrunn
Starter

Member Number: 23984
Default Re: Final Mock w/ Comps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSteel15 View Post
With the cuts we've made, MoneyHungry Mike pricing himself out of free agency and the comp picks determined, this is what I see:

1. Alabama ILB Dont'a Hightower - I know an obvios pick but a definate need with how thin we are here!
2. Iowa State G Kelechi Osemele - can play RT also but his is a mauler in the run game!
3. Miami(OH) RG Brandon Brooks Miami - the more I see about him the more I like and this could shore up the interior for years to come!!!
4. Utah State RB Robert Turbin - Turbin is a sleeper prospect who has some speed and is extremely strong.
5. Northwestern TE Drake Dunsmore - versitile player with good hands...
6. Michigan WR Junior Hemingway - great hands and we still don't know who we have after Sanders...
7. Oregon State FB Joe Halahuni - Let the running game return!!!
comp1. Texas A&M K Randy Bullock - voted best kicker in college this year....
comp2. South Carolina St FS Christian Thompson - big kid at 6' 211 lbs with excellent speed! Would love to grab him...
comp3. TCU CB/KR Greg McCoy - kid has speed to burn!!!

Tear it up!
the good, i like doubling up on OG , if they went that rout i wouldn't be upset ...

the bad(at least to me), I don't like hightower with the first pick , and i don't think we need a RB ... we have a good stable of young running backs, you got to at least give them a chance to step up ...

the rest don't know much about them other picks other then i don't think that kicker would be there...but if he was it'd be great ...
cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote