Kelechi Osemele OG

Tank Carder ILB

Nick Jean-Baptiste NT

Evan Rodriguez TE

Trenton Robinson FS

Danny Hrapmann K

Davin Meggett RB

Drew Butler P

the oline would be set for the next 4 years , giving them options on moving colon inside or cutting him next year if he doesn't get back to form.

carder could immediatley push foote for the starting job , or use him like they used timmons his rookie year in a rotation.

baptiste will be either boom or bust , but hampton isn't going any where this year , so that gives them a year to evaluate him

rodriquez at 6-3 250 , is supposedly a good receiver and blocker , so worst case scenario , he pushes johnson off the roster next year and becomes the new H back

richardson and meggett become fresh PS bodies if nothing else

the kicker and punter could push for roster spots.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote