MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,312 Times in 1,831 Posts
Default Re: my picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujirama24 View Post
I like the first 4 picks. But I can't see taking a TE in the 5th. I'd rather take a WR. And I see everyone has us taking a Safety in there mocks. I just don't see it. We have mundy and will allen as backups we don't have room for one at least not this year. Maybe next year. We are going to need a Corner at some point.
so when do you see a TE ? of course it's just speculation at this point but there's a good chance saunders will be released. the steelers use 3 TE sets a good bit so if they do let him go they'll need to fill that game day uni. so when would be a good round ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote